• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The walking dead amc #2

Did anyone watch TD? They showed the crossover character for Fear.

I was confused at the beginning, they were all narrating and talking about how they won the war etc. They were all reading paper. Were they communicating with each other? They seemed to be reading letters? carol is at Kingdom with Jerry, not sure where Rick is, Maggie is at hilltop. were they writing to each other? How did they get the letters to each other?
Messengers

I didn't get the naked crafting either, but that whole group is in a world of their own. How stupid is Rick. Why in the world would he go there to make a deal after what happened. Now he's locked up, naked of course. Did you guys get what Jadis did by putting the "A" over the hole ;)

I cannot believe who the crossover character is. Not sure how they will explain that. I was really hoping it was Abe. I really liked his character and would have loved to see him again and they can make sense out of why Abe would have found himself in Mexico, as opposed to this other character, ugh.

The letters were left places. Rick's letter was left in that microwave on the side of the road. I guess they all have spots that they go to.

It was good to see Michonne again. Also looking forward to seeing what Siddiq adds to the show.

I didn't get the naked crafting either, but that whole group is in a world of their own. How stupid is Rick. Why in the world would he go there to make a deal after what happened. Now he's locked up, naked of course. Did you guys get what Jadis did by putting the "A" over the hole ;)

to.

I don’t know if I get it. But Rick and co were locked up in carriage A way back in the Terminus days. Maybe Jadis and her merry band of muppets are planning on a meat feast.

I don’t know if I get it. But Rick and co were locked up in carriage A way back in the Terminus days. Maybe Jadis and her merry band of muppets are planning on a meat feast.

I took it to mean a curse word. She put the A over the hole where Rick is. By the way, I do agree with Jadis that Rick talks too much lol.

They showed Carl com across him at gas station but Rick came along and scared him off. Carl was wanting to help him and Rick was cautious and wanted him to stay away. They showed in episode, maybe first or second, where there was a lot of time jumping and folks couldn't figure out where this bit fit in. So now time is caught up and Carl is, against Rick's wishes, still trying to help this guy.

So is Maggie going to lose or will have already lost her pregnancy and this baby Gracie that was brought back will be her fill in baby?????

Thanks so much. I didn't understand showing so many scenes of Rick older, but no one else was. Didn't make any sense to the storyline :confused3

Morgan?? I thought it was suppose to be a character from FTWD?

Doesn't make much sense given Fear is earlier in the timeline and his character never talked about going from one coast to the other and back again.
Morgan is going to be on FTWD. There is a picture of him at a readthrough. I saw a lot of angry fan posts on FB about it.

I assumed Morgan's time on FTWD will take place before he first appears on TWD in the overall timeline. He started in Mexico/California before ending up in Georgia. And he'll probably be a very different character because he didn't become zen Morgan until he met up with.... whoever that guy was in Morgan's backstory episode.... the one with the goat.

I assumed Morgan's time on FTWD will take place before he first appears on TWD in the overall timeline. He started in Mexico/California before ending up in Georgia. And he'll probably be a very different character because he didn't become zen Morgan until he met up with.... whoever that guy was in Morgan's backstory episode.... the one with the goat.
But wasn't Morgan the first adult Rick met after he woke up in the hospital? Morgan and his son were living in Rick's hometown, right? How long was Rick in the hospital for?

Had to laugh at the naked crafting but confused on what the point was though

LOL I didn't get that either. I guess it's just to show how strange that group is. They also speak in weird sentences. Just adds to how odd they are and why they can't be trusted.

I took it to mean a curse word. She put the A over the hole where Rick is. By the way, I do agree with Jadis that Rick talks too much lol.

Either of those are good guesses! I just assumed A meant "Alexandria".

Do we think Rick anticipated being locked up by Jadis & Co.? Is this part of his plan? He had to have known she could have said no. I assume the "second" part of his master plan is this, so the rest of the crew will come looking for him I hope.

The FTWD and TWD timelines make it strange. It would have to be before he met Rick since fear takes place in the beginning. I am confused as to how they will do this.

I wonder if Morgan will be killed off of WD? I thought he would do just a quick few episodes for fear, then be back on WD. But on TD, him and Martina were practically crying at seeing each other (Lenny was on the teleprompter as he was in TX filming with fear.) Lenny talked about how he said goodbye to all the cast and crew of WD and how he will miss them etc. He also got teary talking about it. I thought it was a strange reaction if he is just on fear for a few episodes. I don't really get the whole thing.

As I said prior Abe would have been a better crossover character. We don't meet him until a few seasons in. Would be easier to explain that he was in Mexico at some point. I honestly don't know how in the world they will explain Morgan, unless he will be playing a totally different character.

But wasn't Morgan the first adult Rick met after he woke up in the hospital? Morgan and his son were living in Rick's hometown, right? How long was Rick in the hospital for?

Morgan and his son were the first people he saw after leaving the hospital. Depending on which theory you believe, Rick woke up anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months after the staff left the hospital during the initial outbreak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter