The walking dead amc #2

I thought it was an okay episode, neither brilliant or dreadful.
I’ve lost all patience with Eugene, just die already.

There’s a big death coming. Some rumours/armchair theorists have suggested Carl.

I thought last night was a pretty good episode. I think most of the episodes this season have left questions on purpose, the timeline so far seems to be a couple of days and everything is about not showing us the entire plan at one time.

The timeline seems crazy. My best guess is it has to be no later than a week post-casket Sasha. Questions: 1) When did they have the time/inclination to retrieve the casket and place it in storage? 2) How did the power get back on? 3) Why was Rick acting like he had been in the trailer for days/weeks? It had to be just a matter of a few hours. 4) Why is Judith now a pre-schooler when last season she was still an infant, yet Maggie still has no baby bump?

The timeline seems crazy. My best guess is it has to be no later than a week post-casket Sasha. Questions: 1) When did they have the time/inclination to retrieve the casket and place it in storage? 2) How did the power get back on? 3) Why was Rick acting like he had been in the trailer for days/weeks? It had to be just a matter of a few hours. 4) Why is Judith now a pre-schooler when last season she was still an infant, yet Maggie still has no baby bump?

Good questions.

Don't get why Rick went to the trash heap people and he fights off the two guys with walker on a stick and pins down Jadis and she's now like 'okay I wanna be team Rick'?????? Makes zero sense. If Jadis had come into Alexandria and fought Tara and Daryl and bested them and then pinned down Rick next to a walker head....me thinks Rick and company would NOT be like 'okay we're with you, Jadis'. They'd kill her. Dumb.

I can see what you're saying. I took it more as a test from Jadis - if Rick could fight off the walker and survive, then it proves his skill and toughness so that's who they'd want to be aligned with.

For some reason, I can't understand everything Eugene is saying.

LOL me neither! I know his character is meant to use unique sentence structure and big words, but I feel like he mumbles and talks too fast and I don't always catch it.

Eugene wants the dr. to stay with the saviors in case he ever gets sick, he wants to make sure the doc is still with them, and not at hilltop. I think Gabriel wants doc to go to hilltop so Maggie can have him close due to her pregnancy. I was a little confused too, so maybe someone can clarify.

Gabriel definitely wants the doctor back at Hilltop for Maggie's pregnancy. I think Eugene just wants the doctor to stay put so that the sanctuary has a doctor on hand, and also to fight for what Negan wanted since he's the one who brought the doctor over.

I only half watched last nights episode and ignored the TD. Although I thought that I heard that next weeks is supposed to have a big death? Perhaps I just imagined hearing that.

I too thought that Eugene's wine was poisoned, but then he drank more and left me uncertain.

So Rick realizes that he's in deep stuff now. Will we see Rick bite the dust? Unfathomable that the Saviors killed all of those zombies. I heard the guns going off as Eugene cried, but really, do they have that much ammo on them that they can wipe out the horde? If so why no do it sooner? And where'd Darryl, Tara, Michone go?

If there is a death, I'm going with Morgan since he's crossing over to FTWD. Not sure why he can't do both shows unless they kill him off TWD, kwim? Plus, a couple episodes ago, he said something about how he doesn't die. Those words could come back to bite him.

If there is a death, I'm going with Morgan since he's crossing over to FTWD. Not sure why he can't do both shows unless they kill him off TWD, kwim? Plus, a couple episodes ago, he said something about how he doesn't die. Those words could come back to bite him.

Yeah, I was confused about Morgan. I'm not sure if he is leaving WD for good, or if he is just going to "guest star" on fear for a few episodes. From the way he was acting on TD, it seemed like he was leaving WD for good. In that case, he could die, or just wander off like he did before. Depends on the timeline of fear. If it's current, he wold wander off and find the fear group. If timeline on fear is in the past, they could kill him off in current WD time line.

Yeah, I was confused about Morgan. I'm not sure if he is leaving WD for good, or if he is just going to "guest star" on fear for a few episodes. From the way he was acting on TD, it seemed like he was leaving WD for good. In that case, he could die, or just wander off like he did before. Depends on the timeline of fear. If it's current, he wold wander off and find the fear group. If timeline on fear is in the past, they could kill him off in current WD time line.
I was confused too. They were super emotional. That is why I believe he's leaving. And could be killed off. I think it would be cool if they just let him do both shows. But, then again, he isn't who I would have chosen to cross over so what do I know? Lol

Chris Hardwick made some comment on Talking Dead that [Kirkman, Gimple, I don't don't remember who] wanted the fans to know that Morgan still had a lot of story left on TWD and this crossover wasn't going to affect that. So that makes it sound like they're explicitly saying Morgan won't be killed off, which makes all the tears and sad goodbyes all the more strange. I don't know, I was confused by the whole thing. Firstly, that they seemed to be giving away Morgan's upcoming death on TWD by the way they were acting, then to hear that he's not leaving the show and not understanding why they were so hugely emotional about him picking up a part time gig on Fear. And all that confusion is before I even try to figure out how he'll fit into the FTWD timeline. :laughing:

Chris Hardwick made some comment on Talking Dead that [Kirkman, Gimple, I don't don't remember who] wanted the fans to know that Morgan still had a lot of story left on TWD and this crossover wasn't going to affect that. So that makes it sound like they're explicitly saying Morgan won't be killed off, which makes all the tears and sad goodbyes all the more strange. I don't know, I was confused by the whole thing. Firstly, that they seemed to be giving away Morgan's upcoming death on TWD by the way they were acting, then to hear that he's not leaving the show and not understanding why they were so hugely emotional about him picking up a part time gig on Fear. And all that confusion is before I even try to figure out how he'll fit into the FTWD timeline. :laughing:

Yeah, I think he read something from Gimple. It did not say he would be back on WD, just that he had more story left. Sounded cryptic. Did he mean more story left for just this season? Which I think is already filmed.

I think FTWD has a time jump that catches up with TWD and Morgan leaves Alexandria and meets up with Madison and others. I don't think he is getting killed off.

Getting on here late to discuss Sunday's episode. I'm all over the place as to what the shocking thing could be for the mid-season finale. Obviously first thought would be a death, but could it be Eugene standing up to Negan and walking out??? The only shocking death would be anyone of the untouchable 4, Rick, Carl, Daryl and Carol. Any one else wouldn't be all that shocking, except perhaps Morgan. Eugene dying would only be shocking if it was at the hands of Rick or Rick's crew. I'm wondering if Daryl will die since he is not in the comics and they can do anything with his character, plus Norman Reedus has his own show now, maybe doing the 2 shows is too much for him and he had to give TWD up.

OMG, just when I was starting to like Carl. I had a bad feeling when no one would look at Rick it was Carl, but when the heck did he get bit.

I thought it was a very suspenseful episode, so many times I thought someone would bite the dust. I loved when Maggie shot that guy, just a great scene.

OMG, just when I was starting to like Carl. I had a bad feeling when no one would look at Rick it was Carl, but when the heck did he get bit.

I thought it was a very suspenseful episode, so many times I thought someone would bite the dust. I loved when Maggie shot that guy, just a great scene.

He was bit killing walkers with Siddiq

I was confused about Maggie/Simon interaction. Simon said he was going to spare Jerry if Maggie got in the coffin and he would kill her in front of hilltop people and hang her corpse in front of Hilltop. Then she is back at Hilltop talking about tending the crops after shooting that one savior. Why would simon let her go? They were so bent on killing the widow, the king and rick. They love to "play" before killing, hence the whole tree in the road, like last season when they played with them in the camper, blocking roads and taunting Rick and Co. before killing Abe and Glenn. I was confused why Simon trapped them, then let them all go?

What happened to Jerry?

Is the King dead?

What did Morgan do?

He was bit killing walkers with Siddiq

Did they show it or even hint at it? I totally missed that. I'm watching the Talking Dead right now and Yvette Nicole Brown said to rewatch the episode and the fact Carl was bit was in there. She said that when Negan asked Carl do you really want to do he said something along the lines of I'm already dying, so guess he was bit at that point. Scott Gimple hinted that that isn't the last we see of Carl, I guess he'll continue to die in the next episode... 2 months from now!

I was confused about Maggie/Simon interaction. Simon said he was going to spare Jerry if Maggie got in the coffin and he would kill her in front of hilltop people and hang her corpse in front of Hilltop. Then she is back at Hilltop talking about tending the crops after shooting that one savior. Why would simon let her go? They were so bent on killing the widow, the king and rick. They love to "play" before killing, hence the whole tree in the road, like last season when they played with them in the camper, blocking roads and taunting Rick and Co. before killing Abe and Glenn. I was confused why Simon trapped them, then let them all go?

What happened to Jerry?

Is the King dead?

What did Morgan do?

Simon gave her a choice cooperate and go back to Hilltop or he would drag her out of the car and put her in the coffin. She cooperated. I don't know why he didn't take her since she was one of the 3 Negan wanted. Maybe they found out she was pregnant and changed their minds???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter