**OI Meetup** June 7-8, 2024

RocketCityMama

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the June Meetup discussion thread!

Are you heading to your first, third, or more meetup??

We are heading back for our 6th meetup I think lol I have lost track, but I think that’s right. Our family really enjoys them, the atmosphere, the non existent crowds and walk on rides. We have such a great time. We are staying at Portofino Bay this time, first time for us. I know they are doing some upgrades/construction but I don’t think it will really affect us. We love Hard Rock, but since we waited until today to buy tickets and book hotels, PB is all that is available. I have heard some good things and will be reading their thread in the hotel board later.

Hope to chat with some more of you soon!

What's Included​

On Friday and Saturday, June 7-8, 2024, Orlando Informer is taking over Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure. Beginning at 5:00 pm, you'll have access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™, Marvel Super Hero Island®, Jurassic Park, and more.
Rides

Enjoy access to over 25 rides and attractions​

You'll have access to popular attractions, including Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, E.T. Adventure, and much more.
Food

Mouthwatering food and beverage included​

Unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages are included with your OI Meetup ticket. From vegetable pasta to slow-roasted pork bowls, come find out why our guests at the past OI Meetup rated the food 4.4 out of 5 stars. Cap off the night with unlimited delectable treats (including Butterbeer™).
Little to no waits

Less crowds and more breathtaking, unique entertainment​

We're rolling out the red carpet for you at this private party. Just like our 18 previous Orlando Informer Meetups, we have a limited number of tickets on sale to ensure you spend more time on the rides and less time waiting for them! You'll experience the parks in an intimate, exclusive environment with good times everywhere you turn.

Experiences​

Our Orlando Informer Meetup takes place in Orlando, Florida at Universal Orlando Resort on June 7-8, 2024.

Highlights of our June 2024 OI Meetup:
  • Jurassic World VelociCoaster
    Speeding through the jungle and rising high above the terrain is Jurassic World VelociCoaster. Board your vehicle for a high-speed dash through the park’s Raptor Paddock. You’ll feel the rush of the hunt as you race alongside these nimble predators, twisting and soaring above the land and water.
  • NEW: Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast
    It’s So Much Fun It’s a Crime… This new world-class attraction transports you to Villain-Con – the biggest criminal convention on the planet – to take part in an epic competition to see if you have what it takes to become the newest member of The Vicious 6, a notorious group of supervillains from Illumination's hit film, “Minions: The Rise of Gru.”
  • NEW: start sampling earlier
    Our unlimited food service will kick off as the parks close to daytime guests at select venues.
  • And more!
    No two Orlando Informer Meetups are the same. Stay tuned for more details on what makes our June OI Meetup a can't-miss experience.
  • Orlando Informer Meetup hours:You can enter and enjoy the attractions beginning at 5:00 pm on the date(s) you select.Friday, June 7: Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure will close to the public at 7:00 pm. Our Orlando Informer Meetup will conclude at 12:30 am.Saturday, June 8: Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure will close to the public at 9:00 pm. Our Orlando Informer Meetup will conclude at 1:30 am.
  • Universal Islands of Adventure​

Take advantage of park access beginning at 5:00 pm. Later on, enjoy exclusive access to the following attractions.
    • The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™(Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Frog Choir, The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts™ Castle, Ollivanders™, Hogwarts™ Express: Hogsmeade™ Station)
    • Marvel Super Hero Island® (The Incredible Hulk Coaster®, Doctor Doom's Fearfall®, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, Storm Force Accelatron®)
    • Skull Island: Reign of Kong

• Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park River Adventure, Raptor Encounter, Camp Jurassic, Jurassic World VelociCoaster)
    • Seuss Landing™ (The Cat in the Hat™, The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™, Caro-Seuss-el™, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™)

Universal Studios Florida​

Take advantage of park access beginning at 5:00 pm. Later on, enjoy exclusive access to the following attractions.
  • The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Diagon Alley™ (Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees, Ollivanders™, Hogwarts™ Express: King's Cross Station)
  • Minion Land on Illumination Avenue (Villain-Con Minion Blast, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem)

• New York (Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D, Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon, Revenge of the Mummy, The Blues Brothers® Show)
  • San Francisco (Fast & Furious – Supercharged)
  • World Expo (MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack)
  • Springfield, U.S.A.™ (The Simpsons Ride™, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl)
  • Woody Woodpecker's KidZone (E.T. Adventure)

We're going for our first meetup in November, so I'm here for the tips and tricks to apply for Fall ;)

This is my too many to count meetup. We are staying at Aventura. This time we are bringing my nephew. He's 20 and I don't believe has ever been to Florida or on a plane. He's coming from Connecticut. We are going to Cocoa Beach after the meetup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter