The Bad Mothers' Handbook Pre-Trippy *Updated 13/10 with itinerary*

What ADR's did you book girls ? :)

Hi Mandy :wave:

We haven't booked many as we are mostly going to eat off-site but we got:

Crystal Palace breakfast on our first day (20th)
T-Rex dinner on our first day (which Nat booked a couple of weeks ago)
Boma breakfast on 27th
Plaza dinner on 27th (before MNSSHP)

Still got to book the meals for our last couple of days but can't do that till 3rd August.

Great party ladies :cool1:.The food looked yummy,especially the ribs+Mickey cookies.It's coming round pretty darn quick now,it will be here in no time.x.

Hiya Girls!

It's great to catch up with some old friends! I just had to share with you my exciting news! (I hope you don't mind me hijacking your TR!)

We are going BACK TO WDW!!!!:cool1:

After our amazing trip last year we have been desperately trying to figure out how to get back to the magic.

By taking advantage of the 40% off offer of course! We didn't realise that we could book for next year with this offer!

So.....next August we are going for 17...count em...17 days in OKW with free dining plan!!!:worship:

We are so excited - even though we have 13 months yet to go! We are lucky enough to have a trip to DLP in October to tide us over! Our Disney cup runneth over!

BTW - Meryll:lovestruc if you happen upon this news - just to say it is slightly top secret at the moment!;)

BTW - Meryll:lovestruc if you happen upon this news - just to say it is slightly top secret at the moment!;)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggh!!!!!
That's so exciting!!!!!
:yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay:
Fantastic news!
But don't worry, mum's the word!

And now back to Joh and Nat's regularly scheduled TR....
PS (82 days!)

Just to say - Nat and Joh - I forgot in my excitement to say how much I have enjoyed reading about you Bad Mothers!

I'm so excited for you and your families! And can't wait to hear all about it! I loved :lovestruc the video of the cruise ship - what a wonderful surprise!

I'm a bad mother too - I'm always kicking my daughter off her laptop so I can look at Disney stuff! :lmao:

12 weeks! Hurrah! That means it's only 12 weeks till we go to DLP! Disney dancing all around!:dance3:

Phew, I can't leave it so long before I read this thread, it took FOREVER to catch up :rotfl2:

Loved it, you guys really know how to big up a trip, love the party idea :) Might try your corn bread recipe too, I always cheat and buy the Jiffy mixes ;) I put them in muffin cases as they are easier to take to pack in a lunch that way.

Did you guys decide which ADR you were going to do for lunch from the ones you mentioned on Facebook Joh?

Just to say - Nat and Joh - I forgot in my excitement to say how much I have enjoyed reading about you Bad Mothers!

I'm so excited for you and your families! And can't wait to hear all about it! I loved :lovestruc the video of the cruise ship - what a wonderful surprise!

I'm a bad mother too - I'm always kicking my daughter off her laptop so I can look at Disney stuff! :lmao:

12 weeks! Hurrah! That means it's only 12 weeks till we go to DLP! Disney dancing all around!:dance3:

Great 'bad mother' behaviour Mama, keep up the good work :rotfl:

I'm all caught up again, the photo's of your DD party are brilliant, only 12 weeks to go i'm so jealous!!!

Only 11 weeks and 5 days now, not that we're counting ;)

Phew, I can't leave it so long before I read this thread, it took FOREVER to catch up :rotfl2:

Loved it, you guys really know how to big up a trip, love the party idea :) Might try your corn bread recipe too, I always cheat and buy the Jiffy mixes ;) I put them in muffin cases as they are easier to take to pack in a lunch that way.

Did you guys decide which ADR you were going to do for lunch from the ones you mentioned on Facebook Joh?

Hi Eloise, we have decided on our lunch but can't make the ADRs for our last day until August 3rd. I think we're having lunch at Raglan Road, though - DH finally conceded after Nat and I promised him we would go somewhere different for dinner the night before :)

Hi girls,
apologies for not coming over to comment before on your fab pre-trippie (slaps wrist). Where does the time go?! and just too much to comment on now, very jealous about AKL and BLT, ADRs are looking great (and very glad you are winning about Raglan Road;)), your DD party photos have made me incredibly hungry, although i have never really enjoyed cornbread, but still looked so yummy, the cruise will be incredible and at least all your kids will keep each other entertained in the kids clubs so you are free to kick back with it all, oh and you are both looking incredible with all that weight loss. The older piccies show the difference. well done girls!!

Think thats everything:rotfl:Will try and keep my eyes open for more, and hopefully when you come back your trippie will keep me out of my disney slump from coming back too:goodvibes

Joh, I made some Cornbread yesterday using your recipe and everyone loved it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter