The Bad Mothers' Handbook Pre-Trippy *Updated 13/10 with itinerary*

WOW is it your SDD already - that's gone so quickly :cool1::cool1:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

If I don't get another chance to say before you both go...HAVE A FAB TRIP!!...oh and can't wait to read about all the fun antics when you get back.... but of course I hope it goes reallllly sloooooooow for you while you're out there ;)

Cannot believe that you're doing the SDD, I remember the first day of your pre-trip report, your holiday seemed so far away and now, well it's nearly here.

Bet you've started to pack:rotfl2:

Have a fab time ladies:thumbsup2

Tina

Have a great trip ladies and I hope to bump into you :)

Well thats me all caught up - :surfweb:

Where has the day gone :lmao:

I am sure your excitement levels are as high as ours are at the moment.
I noticed that you ar going to CP breakfast the day after us. We wanted to go on the 20th as part of our anniversary celebrations - but as they aren't doing Wishes that day we had to reschedule.

Hopefully we will get to meet you all at MNSSHP. I can't tell you what me and DW are wearing as we are trying to keep it a secret but if you see Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo being followed by a 3 foot pirate and a 4 foot Undertaker then we won't be far away :thumbsup2

I can't tell you what me and DW are wearing as we are trying to keep it a secret but if you see Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo being followed by a 3 foot pirate and a 4 foot Undertaker then we won't be far away :thumbsup2

:lmao: shouldn't be to difficult to spot then !!!

Hope you all have a fantastic time. I cannot believe it is here already.:goodvibes

Are we getting an itinerary ? It would be great to know where you all are each day :)

Oooh, not long now !!

OK, OK, ask and ye shall receive. You wanted the itinerary so you shall have it - be warned, though, it's certainly whirlwind :)

Sun 18th October - drive to Gatwick, spend the night at the Hilton
Mon 19th October - fly to sunny Orlando (no delays please, Mr Branson ;))
Tue 20th October - brekkie at Crystal Palace, day spent at MK, including a meet with a fellow DIS friend, Kathy (TigerKat) :) Dinner at T-Rex followed by ice-cream sundaes at Ghirardelli's. We were supposed to be meeting another DIS friend this evening but, due to some very sad circumstances, this is not now possible - hugs to you babe :hug:
Wed 21st October - Busch Gardens where Nat will ride Sheikra, having conquered Oblivion on our recent Alton Towers trip :thumbsup2
Thu 22nd October - Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure - we're 'fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants' gals so we might not even make this decision until the night before :eek:
Fri 23rd October - Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios - whichever we didn't do the day before
Sat 24th October - morning at Epcot, afternoon shopping including a visit to the Cheesecake Factory
Sun 25th October - Animal Kingdom where Rea is going to try and overcome her rollercoaster phobia with a spin on Expedition Everest :thumbsup2
Mon 26th October - MGM (you all know what I mean, right?) - Matthew and Ellie are going to introduce Daniel to the delights of Tower of Terror and Nat will lose her Rock'n'Rollercoaster cherry :rotfl:
Tue 27th October - Typhoon Lagoon, followed by MNSSHP - hoping to 'bump' into Pegasus928, TinkTattoo and MinniesPal to name but a few :)
Wed 28th October - back to Epcot followed by an evening at Jellyrolls - no kids allowed so they can gorge themselves on food and fizzy pop back at the resort
Thu 29th October - Today is cruise day. Off to Port Canaveral to join the Disney Wonder
Fri thru' Sun am - Crusin the high seas - the kids are very excited and I'm sure Nat, John, Gary and I may indulge in a couple of cocktails. It would be rude not to :woohoo:
Sun 1st November - Checking in to BLT, day spent enjoying the resort with a possible evening jaunt to one of the parks
Mon 2nd November - one final morning enjoying our favourite park - the kids will probably win with a return to MK

And there I will leave you, ladies and gentlemen, for fear that I may depress myself by talking about the end of our holiday before it's even started.

Thank you, one and all, for keeping us company during the interminable wait and rest assured that we will savour and enjoy each and every minute and, of course, live up to our reputation as Bad Mothers :thumbsup2

OK, OK, ask and ye shall receive. You wanted the itinerary so you shall have it - be warned, though, it's certainly whirlwind :)

Sun 18th October - drive to Gatwick, spend the night at the Hilton
Mon 19th October - fly to sunny Orlando (no delays please, Mr Branson ;))
Tue 20th October - brekkie at Crystal Palace, day spent at MK, including a meet with a fellow DIS friend, Kathy (TigerKat) :)

:yay: I can't wait to meet y'all!!!!:cool1:

your plans sound fab, cant wait to hear about it all when you get back.xxx:goodvibes

:cool1: only 3 more days to work !!!!! Thanks for posting the itinerary Joh :hug:See you sunday mate xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter