The Bad Mothers' Handbook Pre-Trippy *Updated 13/10 with itinerary*

I'm a bit late to the party, but loving your report!!:thumbsup2 You have an excellent trip planned!

I cannot wait to make the cornbread . . . I don't know if I can wait for my DDDP though - thats about 350 days away !!!:scared1:

I'm a bit late to the party, but loving your report!!:thumbsup2 You have an excellent trip planned!

I cannot wait to make the cornbread . . . I don't know if I can wait for my DDDP though - thats about 350 days away !!!:scared1:

Great to have you on board Sonya :) If it's any consolation, our DDDP was about that far away when we actually booked our trip so I know what it's like having to wait that long - personally, I think it's worth having a couple of practice runs with the cornbread ;)

Don't know how I managed to miss this, I've only read the first page, I'd better spend the afternoon catching up!

Can't wait to join the SDD, Not long now. :goodvibes

I've just found this thread and have read it all the way through! I'm so excited for you!

I'll be there when you are so if there's a meet up happening count me in if you want us lol.

not long to go now, cant wait to hear all about it when you get home.xxx:goodvibes

Wow! It looks like I made it here just in time! A few days more and I would have missed the countdown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter