SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just magical how everyone is so very nice here on the Dis.

Good Luck to All Who Dont have a Space Suit yet

Update - palmnut got one take me off your list of needs. thanks so much all

I would love to have a space suit (I don't need it, I won't perish without it, but it would still be great to have) and since I really stink at the game, I figure this will be my only chance. I know that there are a lot of people on this list but if you could please add me to the bottom of the list, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much!

I would like to truely Thank :cheer2: NiteBeforXmas :cheer2: for the gift of a space suit for my little girl RealDeal. It was a very kind and generous thing to do. I dressed her character up in it and when she sees that suit tomorrow I will probably have to tie her to the chair to keep her from going through the roof. Thank you again NiteBeforXmas oh so much. If you listen closely tomorrow you may be able to hear her squeals of delight from your home town.

So if you would please seperate her name from mine on the list Maleficent2 and apply credit where it is due, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
DaffyPluto

Dippy Dawg just gave me mine last night! Hurray! I can't wait to show it off to my family and make 'em all jealous.;) My sister already got the jump on me with the purple hat!:)
Kim
THANKS DIPPY DAWG!

Thanks to DippyDawg you may take me off the space suit list.....he even gifted one to my son too, we both are :Pinkbounc :bounce: for joy.....we never could do it oursleves......what would we do with out just talented people....thanks to you all

Thanks to NiteBeforXmas I no longer need the Gold HKDL Space chair. Thanks Nite.

Okay, I held out on making a request for a space suit, until I gave the game a fair shot. Oops, I can't seem to get past level 4, even with the helpful hints! :blush:

Okay, the first step is admitting it.. I am no good at shooting games!

So, yes, I would appreciate it if I could be added to the list to hopefully get the suit. I so want Duck to get a chance to have some water available at all times, in the bubble helmet, for 'preening my feathers' and the suit for protection from a certain someone's constant attempt to burn my feathers with the inferno pin! :rotfl2:

Quack, Quack, thank you!

Can i plz get one gifted to me i only haven gotten to level six the game is so hard

if you can't findme in vmk then look for My Future Club room

In Vmk as known as Dj-Rell

Mal,

I was able to make a trade to get DD the space suit, so you can take me (her) off the list now.

Thank you! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter