SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i ever get one, i will give it to a dis member, but dont get your hopes up, i stink at the game

Mal,

As you know I was gifted the suit, but have not got the yellow chair. Do you feel it is appropriate to put me on the yellow chair only list?

Hi Mal,

I was gifted a yellow chair by AZCat. I am still looking for more yellow chairs but don't want to be greedy so I think I should be removed from the list or at least placed at the bottom until everyone else has received the chairs they need.

Also, I'm not asking to be gifted, I am willing to trade for the chair.

Thank you,
qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

As you know I was gifted the suit, but have not got the yellow chair. Do you feel it is appropriate to put me on the yellow chair only list?

of course i do Bob and will add you now

Mal

I wanted a yellow chair too, but i was informed that doing so would make me a bit greedy. (Can't remember who said it though)

pokemon_master said:
I wanted a yellow chair too, but i was informed that doing so would make me a bit greedy. (Can't remember who said it though)

I can not win that space game and really would like a space suit. I have some great things I can trade.

I would offer a jungle tent (code) for 2 suits. (one for me and one for my sister.
or i have a crown or cowboy hat.

Jessica

I have dial up and can't get into the space game.....so I guess I need to get on the "want the suit" list! :goodvibes

I may seem kind of beggish today, but I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a code. I got all the way up to level 16 and then I blew up :guilty: .

*Edit* my name is shadowpirate on VMK

I need one. Pleeze pleeze pretty pleeze! My latop is very hard to use with the games-except the puzzle one. The arrows movements are delayed. Thanks if anyone can help.

I noticed on the other Disers you have their children's names...I can not remember if I gave you my two daughters names..

They are:
DaddysBrat
CuteGizmo

Thank you again to all the wonderful players gifting the space suits...you are awesome :earboy2:

I have been gifted the space suit!

I am so happy

you can take my name off the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter