SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new member but a long time fan of the dis. I have tried and tried and tried to play blast in space, but no luck. I have been trying to trade for a spacesuit but nobody seems to have an extra. Please let me know if you have an extra. Thx.
Traded with NiteBeforXmas for one.
Thx again.

Please note that the list has been closed to new requests.

Also, just a little friendly advice. You may want to participate on the boards for a while before asking for things. The folks here on the DIS are really nice, and generous, but it would be a lot cooler if you'd spend some time being involved on the boards before asking for items.

Karen

OH YA!!!!!!Yes!!!!! :cool1: ...sorry i just got gifted!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :earsboy: :tongue: :dancer: :dancer: take me off the list and good luck to all you others!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :thewave: :cool: :disrocks:

hey thanks for this board some of us aren't quite game talented :) I would love to be able to actually have the space suit. I have to admit the pants are quite cute :) Thanks again in advance. I will keep trying the game but level three is about as far as I can get then I start ranting and it really isn't a pretty site lol thanks again!

Welcome to the DIS, BashfulWishes! :wave:

This thread is closed to new requests at this point. The thread will be closed completely once all of the names have received the space suit.

You can try posting your wish on the trade and wish board. You may be able to work out a trade for it, or someone may be willing to give you one.

Well, one way might be that people are sending PM's to Mal telling her they've gifted the space suits to individuals. ;)

dippydawg said:
Well, one way might be that people are sending PM's to Mal telling her they've gifted the space suits to individuals. ;)
oh yea! i am so stupid. Hey by the way, husky, i like you new signature.

Mel,

You can also take me off the list. I was also gifted a suit today from DippyDawg/King Husky.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter