SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't just thought it fit since his/her name was "YoDawg"

and it seems alot of these 1st time posters to the DIS and this thread don't bother with anything but I WANT or I NEED.

Bad mood I quess.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
I don't just thought it fit since his/her name was "YoDawg"

and it seems alot of these 1st time posters to the DIS and this thread don't bother with anything but I WANT or I NEED.

Bad mood I quess.

Mal
yea its sort of like guests at VMK right?

I have a space suit from way back, but also never get past level 4 to ever be able to get the gold HKDL chair.

(VMK=ppiglett)

Just wanted to say that I love seeing all the red on the first post. Dis'ers are doing a great job gifting each other.

Just one little thing Mal, when you listed me again for my DS Bluespaceboy, you spelled it gottotravel instead of gottatravel. No big deal, I think anyone would know it's me, but just in case, the next time you update, can you correct it?

Hey, Mal. Please take my name off the list for a yellow chair. I was able to trade for one yesterday. :) Woot! :banana:

THIS thread is NOW CLOSED to all NEW posts for gifts

anyone who is on it can still be gifted if gifters so chose and please update me if you have been gifted or have gifted.

THANK YOU to all who have been so very generous as to gift this hard to get suit! I really do heart you all.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
THIS thread is NOW CLOSED to all NEW posts for gifts

anyone who is on it can still be gifted if gifters so chose and please update me if you have been gifted or have gifted.

THANK YOU to all who have been so very generous as to gift this hard to get suit! I really do heart you all.

Mal
wow you are closing everything

Can you please add me to the list? I would love a space suit! I posted a request on 11/3 before the list was closed, but I don't think I made it on the list! :( Thanks so much!

VMK name: ThinkThinkThink

Thank you so much! My son is so excited! Got his suit today!! Just updating!
Thanks again pezter!!

Hi Mal,
You can now remove my children DaddysBrat and CuteGizmo from the list...

DippyDawg gifted both of them...I can not wait for them to get home from school so I can tell them...

They will be very excited..

Thank you so much DippyDawg..you are the BEST :flower:

Hey Maleficent2,

Me again with some great news. My name on this list can be complimented with a "Gifted by NiteBeforXmas Woot!!" since I was able to meet up with her at lunch time today. Again I want to thank her for the gifts recieved by my daughter and myself. I would also like to send a special Thank You to all the people that put forth the effort make VMK and this board the place to be on the net.

Thanks,

DaffyPluto

Can i get on the list to receive a suit? I can't seem to win anything!

wait! I thought this thread was closed!

the thread is closed to new additions to the list it is not locked so that I can update the list with who has been gifted as need be.

Rosri

sorry the list has been closed.

Mal

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: Please give m 1 space suit!!!!!!PLEASEPLEASE

PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :wizard: :wizard:

thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter