SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about that GoofyPluto will change that ASAP!

uraken what are you doing? not really funny you know.

Mal

Hey Mal, great job.

I posted earlier (#212) that I am in need of a space chair. Could you please add me to that list, thanks so much.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Obviously I'M MAD! I WAS IN A FALLING FURNITURE ROOM TO WIN A SPACE SUIT THEN WHEN I WON THE GIRL LEFT AND DIDNT COME BACK. THAT IS NOT FAIR : :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

You can take me and my sister off the list i got her half a suit its just missing helmet. I traded for a full suit i gave a yellow explorer suit :cool1:

But can you add me to the yellow HKDL chair?

Mal you can take me off the list - I just traded for the space suit and chair - thanks!

mal i ask again if you can take me and my sister off list I traded for 1 and my friend gave me one to give to my sister.

Thanks very much

Mal, nvm, please do not add me.
:cool1: I was just given a space suit code from the lovelys CapeCad and CapeGirl! :cool1:

Thank you both! :love:

i am not good at the game at all and really want a space suit can you plz gift me one? thanks

my vmk name is terrizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter