• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mal, please take me off the list. Dippydawg was kind enough to gift me one. Thanks again Dippydawg.

cteddiesgirl said:
I would love to have a space suit. I'll prolly never be able to beat that game. :( I was soooo bad at asteroids too. :(

But I will keep trying to win. But I don't think I'll get far since I can't get past level 2! :p

No longer need thanks to NiteBeforXmas. :goodvibes
As stated in my update, I no longer need the suit thanks to NiteBeforXmas who so kindly gifted me one. :)

Now I would like to have the yellow chair too. I'm going to be getting me a space room soon so I can use the saucer chairs I already have. And that one will go perfectly in it! :)

Mal, Please add my son to the list. I just set him up on VMK because he wanted to be just like his big brother. He is only 4. Hopefully his name will be KingM. His brother KingZ already has one that we bought when they were on sale.

Also if you can put my name and KingZ for the chair. Thank you so much for doing this.

Originally Posted by cteddiesgirl
I would love to have a space suit. I'll prolly never be able to beat that game. I was soooo bad at asteroids too.

But I will keep trying to win. But I don't think I'll get far since I can't get past level 2!

No longer need thanks to NiteBeforXmas.

As stated in my update, I no longer need the suit thanks to NiteBeforXmas who so kindly gifted me one

where did you update? If you went all the way back to your orginial post I will not see that update I do not reread this entire thread everytime I update.

You will have to post to thread again for me to see it, thanks. Rereading entire thread would take up way to much time.

Mal

Mal, you can take my name off the list. I traded for a space suit and gold space chair. Thanks!

Mal, you can take me off the list. Woot to Disney_Nemo who gifted me one! :cool1: :cheer2:

Maleficent2 said:
YoDawg

Word.

Please and thank you would be nice.

Mal

updated to this point

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mal...aka Miz Manners from da hood. lol You could sign off as:

"Miz Manners 2 U"

(on a more serious note...I agree with you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter