September Scrapping Challenge - Congrats Macca1111!!

I will jump in here. I did a digital book for my MIL, so that bumped the totals up. I have 33! (I am pretty proud of myself as we have had a pretty busy month.)

25 so far in September

Pages Completed:
253 as of 09/23/2009

I hope to get at least 13 more done. If I'm really lucky I will be able to get my goal for this month covered which would be a total of 20 more pages.

Hey, a girl can dream, right? :rotfl:

eight more pages for me...got a good solid start on our friends adoption scrapbook for their christmas present!:banana: also I'm ten pages over my monthly personal goal and its not even the end of the month yet!

Great job everyone! It looks like my total for the month is going to be a big fat zero. Since I doubt I can get a photo order ready before the 30th, I won't even be able to update 365. Hopefully October will be better for me!

I spent about 6 hours at a crop today and got 6 pages done......I'm finally on the board for this month!

Steph

What is better than going to Disney and completing your yearly goal all in one month???? That's right, NOTHING :laughing:

Although, I did not hit my monthly goal of 45 for this month. I did however hit my yearly goal of 266. Now I'm going to try and hit my "dream" goal of 365.

266 Pages Completed for the year (so far)
38 completed for September

I can't scrapbook anymore this month I have to much to do. I leave Wednesday for Disney.

Good Luck all

7 more pages for me today! I'm trying to get as many done as I can by weds b/c thats the day I have to clean since I have guests coming in this weekend so I won't be doing much scrapping this weekend unless my sister wants to scrap with me, but more than likely we'll be designing her bridal shower invites with my cricuit! :banana:

count me in for 1 page this month. that is bad. I need to pick it up for next month. I took some vacation days so I hope to get some pages done

1 more for me. It was a hand cut Mr. Potato page that has sucked up all my scrapping time for the last 3-4 days. :eek: I am glad it is done...and I am very happy with how it turned out.

I finished Montecarlo!!
Please add 38 more for me for this month!:cool1:
I check over on the totals thread and I am at 301 for the year so far so I think I'm going to challenge myself and go for 401 and the next group up.
So with 38 done I only have to do 63 more for the year!:woohoo:

1 more for me. It was a hand cut Mr. Potato page that has sucked up all my scrapping time for the last 3-4 days. :eek: I am glad it is done...and I am very happy with how it turned out.
I saw that...it was very cute!

I did 10 pages last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter