September Scrapping Challenge - Congrats Macca1111!!

Good morning friends!

I have been busy. I had a bunch of pages that I began over the summer and I finally spent some time over the past week finishing them, so I have a big number to post! I have completed.....72 pages! Woohoo!

That definitely makes up for the 0 pages in April, May, June, and August!!

I've got a few more hours to myself today, so I will try to get more done. Not sure if I am going to work on my project 365 book or other stuff, but I'm definitely going to work today!....P

Good morning friends!

I have been busy. I had a bunch of pages that I began over the summer and I finally spent some time over the past week finishing them, so I have a big number to post! I have completed.....72 pages! Woohoo!

That definitely makes up for the 0 pages in April, May, June, and August!!

I've got a few more hours to myself today, so I will try to get more done. Not sure if I am going to work on my project 365 book or other stuff, but I'm definitely going to work today!....P

Awesome job!

Rebecca

I did 14 pages on Tuesday night, and 24 pages last night. I'm getting closer to done on Hawaii.

I'm a little late to the game but...

I'm at 6 pages so far. I just finished my DD's first birthday party- should I mention she's 2 1/2 :rolleyes1

Hoping to get more done this weekend...I'm soooo far behind! :goodvibes

No worries Kim, I'm on year one and DS is 13! And I have 3 more behind him! LOL

I'll be caught up in about 75 years at this rate!

Okay, I'm almost done, but I don't know what to use as a title! Plus it has to fit in my scalloped circle. Any suggestions? I thought "Magic" but is that too cliche?

DSC_0049.jpg

I finally got my P365 caught up!!!! I was WAY behind! So, I have 38 pages to post!!! :yay:

I'm a little late to the game but...

I'm at 6 pages so far. I just finished my DD's first birthday party- should I mention she's 2 1/2 :rolleyes1

Hoping to get more done this weekend...I'm soooo far behind! :goodvibes

I am just on the day we brought DS home from the hospital, and he's a little over a year old, so I feel your pain! I've got to get to it!!

I spent yesterday and today playing catch up with my Project 365 book. I completed 8 more pages, which brings me to 80 pages for the month...............P

I did 6 pages today. The circle journals I have are finally complete.

Rebecca

17 more for me....working in between loads of laundry...hoping to finish up baby boy's 2nd birthday today.

Well this weekend was a bust- sick kids, cleaning, DH working, you name it.
I was really hoping to get some serious scrapping done and instead managed only 1 more page. Perhaps I'll get some good naptimes this week to make up for it.

I finally got my pictures printed and organized...it took wal greens forever to get their act together it felt like...I got six pages done today! Got a good start on the book for our friends that adopted their baby girl in jan! Hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter