September Scrapping Challenge - Congrats Macca1111!!

I did 16 pages between yesterday and today. Sitting and doing a yard sale really helps get a lot accomplished in between customers and during slow times!

11 more for me! I've only got 3 more layouts to do for DS's school book - because somehow I've not got a single photo from secondary school, as he's either been off or the photo has been too hideous:headache: He'd better get a good one this year!:rotfl:

I did another 16 today so I am up to 32! I can't believe how easy and fun digital scrapping is!!

I'm on the board with 4 pages completed this morning

I did 9 more this evening and completed my first full 8x8 storybook!! I am up to 41 pages this month!

I'll join in! I have to get last year's WDW trip done and our California trip before we go back to WDW in December or the den will explode! I've done 2 pages so far this month.

four more pages for me...i wanted to do more, but I feel like crap today...hopefully I'm not coming down with something. I'm four pages away from having my 07' disney trip done!!!! :banana:

Two more pages today. My pictures just aren't inspiring me yet!

Better late than never! I haven't been over here to the scrapping boards much since the spring, but the kids are back to school and I might actually get some scrapping time! If I could get our 2005 Southwest/DL trip albums done by the end of this year I will consider myself successful! I have started working on it and I am making decent progress.

So I am in for this month's challenge! Glad to be back here with you all............P

9 more for me - I've just had to order two more scrapbooks!

Four more pages for me! My 2007 disney scrapbook is officially done!!!! :banana::banana::banana: I need to print pictures from our 06 trip and pics of our friends baby that they adopted so I can start their book for Christmas! I am going to alternate between the two! :goodvibes

I'm on the board with 23 pages this week! I did 22 pages last night @ a friend's house...and those have swap elements!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter