September Scrapping Challenge - Congrats Macca1111!!

You can put me down for 20 for Sept. I am going to have to go back and figure out the previous couple of month. I forgot to keep track! :mad:

I got 17 done at SDV this weekend. I can't wait to go back this winter. Denise, did you do all those this weekend? You go girl!

Five more pages for me today! I'm way over the goal I set for myself this month and still going strong! I love it! :banana:

1 more for me. It was a hand cut Mr. Potato page that has sucked up all my scrapping time for the last 3-4 days. :eek: I am glad it is done...and I am very happy with how it turned out.

Where did you post it? Love to see it!

Count me for 3 this month.

Tons of photos and I haven't done much of anything scrap related. I did make two evening purses last week, but that doesn't count. And today I spend the whole day doing financial/insurance stuff, which not only doesn't count, but isn't FUN!

I did 2 more tonight. I think that will be it for the month, since we have an orchestra concert tomorrow night.:charac2:

Looks like it might be just 4 pages completed this month. Maybe I will get some time this afternoon to work on a few pages. I leave Saturday for WDW. Can't wait. Then when I get back, I hope to get back to scrapbooking!

I got 17 done at SDV this weekend. I can't wait to go back this winter. Denise, did you do all those this weekend? You go girl!

I did 15 at SDV, the rest were done at a crop earlier in the month. It was so awesome to see you! We are talking about doing either SDV again in March or maybe trying Croptopia up in Parsipanny. I will let you know!!

I did 10 tonight after the orchestra concert. I only have about 10 more pages to go to finish Hawaii!

I completed 17 pages for the month. I was hoping to do more, but oh well.

Thank you thank you! Come join in our October thread everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter