September Scrapping Challenge - Congrats Macca1111!!

Woo hoo! I got 11 pages done today. I completed a guestbook for my brother and his future bride. :)

2 more for me over the past couple of days. Hopefully I can get another 1 or 2 done tomorrow.

Hello everyone I haven't been on the scrapping board FOREVER. Actually as you can see I haven't been on the "Dis" board in forever, I just started back this month. LOL

Do you want just pages for September? If so I'm at 9 if you want total count for the year I'm at 239. My page goal is 266 (my page count from last year) my dream page goal is 365.

I didn't get many done last month so my goal for the month is 45 I got 9 done I'm close though :rotfl:

Hello everyone I haven't been on the scrapping board FOREVER. Actually as you can see I haven't been on the "Dis" board in forever, I just started back this month. LOL

Do you want just pages for September? If so I'm at 9 if you want total count for the year I'm at 239. My page goal is 266 (my page count from last year) my dream page goal is 365.

I didn't get many done last month so my goal for the month is 45 I got 9 done I'm close though :rotfl:

We have a monthly challenge here and there is a sticky at the top for our annual challenge. If you post this information on that then it will be added into the yearly challenge at the next update.

Rebecca

I've got 6 pages done so far this month. :goodvibes

I'm hoping to be on the board by the end of this week. I'm trying to catch up my P365 (getting close!!!), and I'm waiting to post until I get them all done. Great job this month, everyone!!!

got another 6 done, brings me up to 13 so far for September.

To be continued......(hopefully tonight LOL)

I have happily finished our summer cruise scrapbook and just started my 2008 Thanksgiving album to WDW. Please add 6 more pages. I have a problem with insomnia.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter