September Scrapping Challenge - Congrats Macca1111!!

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the September scrapping challenge! Just post the number of pages you do here and I will keep the totals up to date! Everyone is welcome to join in just jump onto the thread and add you total completed pages- digital or traditional or hybrid- it doesn't matter - what's important is that you are getting the pages done!

Total Pages:

Leader: :cool1:

Players:
Schelinski

Levels:
smilie-AdhesiveAce.gif
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
bearbear - 1
bigbabyblues - 6
LindaBabe - 3
mantaz - 4
Monny2AE - 6
morgansmom2000 - 8
whogirl's mom - 4

smilie-PaperPixelPower.gif
Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
ColleenG - 23
disneynut14 - 20
kswm30b - 19
mousescrapper - 11
rlovew - 24
RRBB - 17
vanyel - 24

smilie-StickerKickin.gif
Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
Girldreamer02 - 47
jacksmomma - 34
JandJ - 30
MazdaUK - 44
meyernl - 30
Nutz4Dizney - 38
PrincessNancy96 - 27
StitchIsOurHero - 38

smilie-EmbellishmentExpert.gif
Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
cobbler - 54
disneydarling07 - 61
stitchnut - 76

smilie-CropChampion2.gif
Crop Champion (75-99 pages):
ArizonaRita - 84
pjilla - 80

smilie-PricelessMemoryPreserver3.gif
Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
Macca1111 - 113 :cool1:

I'm in for the month. I hope to get something done this weekend.

I did 17 pages last night - no more of these piddly monthly counts for me. I'm STILL on Spring Break 2007, I need to move on. :rolleyes1

I've got to get back to this!!! Still need to work on DS's album, and on our March '08 trip to WDW before we go in Oct and I take 5 million pics!!!

Please add me to the list. I hope this month to finish the books I started at SDV (or at least get more done in them!).

now this is a fun game! :) I need to get moving on some of my projects and am always up for a challenge.

I'm in. But I won't start scrapping until we get home on the 11th or 12th, so it will be a VERY short month for me. (Currently in St. Louis, and headed west.)

I'd like to play if you don't mind... I used to do the challenges a couple years ago, but life has gotton hectic.

Well bad news (for me) is that I ventured back to the board and discovered digital scrapbooking (EEEEK!!). No, it really isn't so bad, but I did spend almost $250 with CM for the software, kits and the like. But good news is that I am excited about scrapping again.

:)

One of those few days that I'm ahead of Rebecca!:goodvibes
C'mon Rebecca, post those 134 pages and blow me out of the water!!:lmao:

I just did 2 tonight - I had one picture to put into a 365 layout to complete it. :rolleyes: At least I got something done!

Count me in. I got 2 pages done tonight. I am going to SDV at the end of the month so I should get a lot done in September.

I'm in - I did 4 pages yesterday and today I'm planning on doing all the school photos (the "official" ones) from my 16yo's years so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter