September Scrapbook Challenge~Scrap your heart out in September

Updated to post 80...470 pages so far

I completed my monthly goal of 28 pages. I have 4 layouts (at the most) left to do to complete my 2008 Disney book. I leave for Disney on the 28th so I still have 8 days more to see if I can pull that off.

Hope everyone is doing just as well with their monthly goal. :wizard:

I finished 4 pages this weekend. I wanted to do more but just wasn't very motivated.

10 more pages for me.

On Aug 22nd we went to Vail for a day. Those pictures are printed, scraped and put in an album. What is wrong with me!

I did 62 pages this weekend - same 3 day crop as PBF. I have one more crop next weekend so September will be my most productive month this year!

updated to post 93...

I leave in 3 days :woohoo: so I doubt I will have any more time to get scrapping done but I will try :upsidedow

2 for me today! And i got all of my papers and swap stuff pulled for the Disney June 2010 album and cleaned my room some!! Wooohooo!!

I'm probably not going to meet my 72 pages goal, but I'm happy with what I've done, so I'm going to "let" myself work on Disney!!

Tracy, have a great trip!! :)

did some scrapping today...please add 4 more for me!
Thanks!

please add 17 for me. I put the finishing touches on some and did some new ones to complete our South Dakota trip from 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter