September Scrapbook Challenge~Scrap your heart out in September

Nutz4Dizney

DIS Veteran
Woohoo congrats on scrapping 694 pages in August. I will be keeping track of the September challenge. Each month I set a goal and it usually is the number of days in the month. My goal for September is 28 pages (since I'm leaving the 28th) and 3 cards. Setting and reaching small goals each month can help you hit you major goal. I know September is a hard month to scrap but I want you to do your best maybe set a goal each week.

I have reached my goal for the year at 267, now I'm trying to hit my fantasy goal of 365. Right now I'm at 305 pages only 60 pages away. :banana:

I am going to Disney from September 28th to October 8th so during that time I will not be able to update the September page count challenge but PrincessNancy96 (Nancy) has volunteered to update that for us. Thanks Nancy

If you want to join in on the fun just post to the thread anytime during the month of September and don't forget to post your page numbers.

(UPDATED total 742 pages done)
If you find an error please let me know.

September Challenge host:
Nutz4Dizney (Tracy): 28 (36 pages away from my dream goal)

PLAYERS:
minniemommymouse -
Lovingthemouse - 2
egads - 2
bigbabyblues - 2
Jacksmomma - 8
mazdaUK - 8
StephandMike<3Disney - 11
JandJ - 13
IluvCrush - 15
PrincessNancy96 - 16

Girldreamer02 - 20
ArizonaRita - 20
mantaz - 22
ColleenG - 23
hopemax - 27
morgansmom - 27
rlove - 27

KikiMouse - 30
meyernl - 32
PinballFamily - 37
LoveMy3Kiddos - 39

Stitchisourhero - 47

BCV2003 - 58

mommy2mrb - 64

WDWMickey - 72

NewEnglandEeyore - 92

Hi! Thanks for starting this!! I'm on a mission--if I average two pages a day for September and October, I'll have DS's first year done (yessss, he's 2. . .we'll get there!). But anyway, I'm on board with 2 pages so far. We've been away this weekend, so I'm hoping to get back to it on Sunday!

Count me in! I need to get back into the swing of things. My goal is to get more pages done in Sept than I did all summer. Shouldn't be too hard. I think I maybe got 15 pages done over the summer. That's pretty lame for 3 months. School starts Tuesday and the kids will be going to bed a lot earlier. That should help.

I'm playing...we'll see what gets done since we are headed to Disney (with no kids!!!) in two weeks. But, the attempt will be there!!!!

Add me in too!!
I'm off to a great start....20 pages so far for Sept :cool1: finished up Megan's book of her Daddy's photos today! did very simple layout on pattern paper and double matted the photos, no embellishments so they went pretty quick....I had it all done when she got home this afternoon with Grandma, she loves it!

just have to keep it up, next up our DLR trips from 08, 09 and 10. Should go pretty quick, they were only 2-3 day trips.

Good luck scrapping!

I'm new here, but I need some MOTIVATION so count me in. Are there any specifics I need to know or is just pages completed by end of month?

Welcome :) Any completed page 6 x 6 or larger, and you can post your totals as you complete pages no need to wait until the end of the month ;)

Count me in too please, 2 pages so far this month. My total for the year so far is 367, my goal is 500 + so that is about a page per day. I need to get busy ;)

I am in for the month and off to a great start compared to most of my summer! I have 3 pages completed already. I hope to keep up with last month's page completion of 38. I do plan to finish a disney album this month. Would love to finish it this week...so here goes! Good Luck everyone!

Can I play too??

We are leaving for WDW on the 26th... so I'm going with 25 pages for the month and to make 1 digi-mini kit as my goal for the month!

Count me in as a player - back to school, but I really have some pages to do!!

Welcome everyone. Wow we already have 32 pages done in 3 days (not counting today yet). We are off to a wonderful start :woohoo:

Any page bigger than 6x6 counts. Books without photos or journaling also count (they are usually gifts anyway LOL).

You can update your page count as often as you like or you can wait til the end of the month. It's up to you. I know when I see my page count go up and up and up it makes me want to work even harder.

Some of you have some goals set for yourself and I'm so happy for you. Remember if you don't hit your goal it's not the end of the world just set another goal next month. A page done is a step closer to finishing any book you are working on.

So good luck on your goals.

Count me in!!! This is the first official challenge I'll be setting a goal for and I'd really like to hit it so I'm going to say 25 pages! Since I have not started for the month that should be a good goal. I'm excited!!!!

Start me off with 2...september is a busy month for us...I hope to get 15 done by the end of the month.

:mickeyjum I did it!!!

finished my '09 and '10 DLR trips up...thought I had 08 DLR trip to do too, but we didn't go that year...went to WDW instead and that was already done!

please add 40 more pages for me! stayed up late, DD was really good about helping me through the last two days and we got them done!!

now to figure out the next batch of photos to do....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter