September Scrapbook Challenge~Scrap your heart out in September

I'm back to scrapping since football started and no one misses me on Sundays :) I've complete 27 pages so far this month. I just doubled what I did the first 8 months this year.

I'm back to scrapping since football started and no one misses me on Sundays :) I've complete 27 pages so far this month. I just doubled what I did the first 8 months this year.

That's awesome! Have you or anyone else posted their new pages to the virtual thread? I'd love to see them.

Great job everyone.
So far we are at 345 pages and it's only 1 day past a half of month...

I'm about 5 layouts away from completing my 2008 Disney album and as soon as I am done I will "show" you guys.

My book will be about 225 page since there is no way I have time to upload all those pages to here I'm only uploading them to webshots and sharing the link.

My 2008 album will be at leat that big.. I have 4 big piles of papers separated by park....and then I have about 6 stacks of photos that I had picked to complete pages for! Some of them the photos will be made smaller and in shapes...but these are good size stacks....

I hope to scrap this weekend but this week has been nuts!!!!

HI!
I'm late to the party this month, alot going on!
I have been able to maintain almost a 2 per day habit and would like to be put on the boards with 20 to start please. This month I am working on Mickeys Trick or Treat Party from 2008 and am about half done. I wonder if I will have it done before this years party?:goodvibes
Thank you!

Since I actually have scrapped some in Sept, I figured I better post my totals so that they can hopefully be added to the yearly thread.

So far I have 17 pages

And I just got some photos printed from our day in Vail, so I might go sit down and work on those.

4 for me tonight. . .maybe some more later after DS goes to sleep. I'm trying to get 72 done in the month of September (yep, I'm a little off). If I get that done in DS's book, then I'm going to "let" myself work on our Disney June 2010 book!! ;)

Welcome ArizonaRita and Hopemax. You ladies are off to a fantastic start.

We have completed 408 pages so far woohoo :banana:

I'm 2 pages away from my goal for the month and 3 layouts (might be 3 double pages) away from finishing my 2008 Disney trip. I'm so excited that I MIGHT be finished before I leave for Disney. Then I'm only about 4 trips (not including my upcoming trip) shy of being up to date LOL

Anyway, have a wonderulf scrap-filled weekend. I'm going to try my darnest to get those 3 layouts done over the weekend. :wizard:

4 for me tonight. . .maybe some more later after DS goes to sleep. I'm trying to get 72 done in the month of September (yep, I'm a little off). If I get that done in DS's book, then I'm going to "let" myself work on our Disney June 2010 book!! ;)

I love how we always reward ourselves with Disney pages to do LOL

Last year I wanted to catch up on 9 years worth of holiday layouts, Grade 1 and grade 2 books and wouldn't let myself touch any Disney Trip pages. As soon as I was up to date with the holiday layouts and completed Grade 1, 2 AND 3 books I jumped on my Disney 2008 trip LOL

After I get home from Disney my goal will be to start Grade 4 and 1 or 2 holiday pages for this year. I'm actually shocked at myself that I do the holidays as they pass now so I never get that far behind away.

Then I will LET myself start our 2009 Disney trip. That one I'm actually very excited to scrap because this is the first year I kept a journal with me throughout the day (so nothing to remember LOL)

I got 2 more done yesterday. None today, but I'm hoping to get up tomorrow and hit it before the guys get up!

I so know what you mean about "letting"! I have a different mindset already for our upcoming trip (April 2011). With DS being 2, it's really hitting me how much detail I want to be able to capture (I'm bad--even when it was just me & DH--at the "grab the pic and run" thing!). I LOVE the idea of keeping a daily journal on the trip (I tend to start on the first day and not keep up with it). I'm going to do that this trip--thanks for the suggestion!!

I'm finally back! Joining in kind of late this month, but I was in disney the late part of aug with my sister and then I took her back to ohio (i live in va) and stayed there for a while. And here I am. 10 pages today please! :goodvibes

Haven't checked in in forever - haven't scrapped anything other than swap pieces in forever, too!

But, at the crop this weekend, I did 37 pages! (Practically, more than my entire lifetime output to date!) I'm on a roll! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter