September Scrapbook Challenge~Scrap your heart out in September

updated to post 102

Well this will be my last update for September I will be in Disney tomorrow. :banana::banana::banana:
I'm leaving hubby home to watch the dog but taking his wallet so it will be like he's there with me :laughing:

706 pages done for the month so far. :woohoo: you go girls :dance3::dance3:

Keep up the great work ladies there is still 3 days left to scrap so keep them coming.

Thanks Princess Nancy for keeping track for the rest of the month. :flower3:

Have a great trip!!!

ETA: As much as I'd love to be at 119 pages my real total is only 72 pages.

I got 3 more done this afternoon. That brings me to 23 for the month. Not too shabby since I did most of it in the last 2 weeks.

I have been so AWOL from this list. Hope I am not too late to report. I did 32 pages in September. If I can still get in for August, I did 15 pages that month. I am getting time to scrap but I haven't been on the boards at all.

I didn't get to finish my disney album like I had wanted but I did get 7 more pages done for a total of 22 pages this month. I am ready for October now!

Drum Roll Please...............................

:cheer2::banana:
Congrats!! Our Winner Is.........

NEW ENGLAND EEYORE!! 92 LOs this month!!!

Wow! Thanks! I think I scrapped more in September than I have all year!

I'll get the October challenge up now - I have pages already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter