September Scrapbook Challenge~Scrap your heart out in September

:mickeyjum I did it!!!

finished my '09 and '10 DLR trips up...thought I had 08 DLR trip to do too, but we didn't go that year...went to WDW instead and that was already done!

please add 40 more pages for me! stayed up late, DD was really good about helping me through the last two days and we got them done!!

now to figure out the next batch of photos to do....

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I think we are all off to a good start..... I'm in San Antonio and we are going to get hit by Tropical Storm Hermine tomorrow so I hope to stay home and get a a lot done.

I did 13 today.

Steph, my BIL and SIL and kids are all in SA! They are actually on a cruise...I hope they get home okay!

I did ONE whole page yesterday.

On the bright side, I did that page, and then started putting my 2008 WDW album together, IN the album, and I found out that I'm a lot further along than I thought I was! I have all of the travel/arrival/resort, AK, and DHS done.

Now if I could get the rest of it finished....

Steph

one more for me today--should put me at 3. Yucky start, but we had open house, so I got home late. I have several planned out to get to, though!! :thumbsup2

I'll jump in this month - I finished 6 pages last night.

3 more for me today. That puts my total at 6. Hoping for at least 2 tomorrow, and then really kick it this weekend!

Ok so I didn't get anything done when Tropical Storm Hermine came through, way too much to watch. I've posted the Disney page that I completed the other day in the virtual scrapbook thread. I need to get motivated now!!

2 more for me tonight, so I'm at a total of 8. Hoping for good numbers this weekend! :thumbsup2

I have done 6 so far this month- this is the most I have done in a couple of months now but I need to get working on Christmas gifts.

Rebecca

I probably won't get to much more done this month....doing all 3 ABC swap groups and excited to work on a swap again...so if I finish them up I'll be back to scrapping towards the end!

Good luck and happy scrapping everyone!

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter