September Scrapbook Challenge~Scrap your heart out in September

2 pages done so far for Sept. Been working a *ton* of overtime so haven't had a lot of scrap hours to spare. Hopefully after our WDW trip (in less than 11 days - EEEEEE!!!) I'll have some free time and new pics to work with

2 pages done so far for Sept. Been working a *ton* of overtime so haven't had a lot of scrap hours to spare. Hopefully after our WDW trip (in less than 11 days - EEEEEE!!!) I'll have some free time and new pics to work with

How fun that you are leaving in 11 days!!! You'll have a tone to scrap when you get back. Do you hunt out the characters too??? That's what I love to scrapbook!

Got 2 done today. I got a lot of catching up to do this month. Hopefully I can get a few done over the weekend in between the wedding and Christening we have. At least the kids are going to bed earlier and DH will be involved with all things football.

I have gotten 9 done in the past couple of days. So my total is 12 so far. I hope to keep up this momentum as I would like to have my disney trip finished by the end of this month!

updated to here.

You guys are doing great. I'm 12 pages away from hitting my goal for the month and 20 pages away from completing my Disney 2008 trip book. I really hope I can squeeze those extra pages in before I leave in 2 weeks and 2 days.

8 for me please!! Ugh....leave for the World Friday and would really like to get another 20 to 30 pages done this week before leaving?? Don't know if it will happen because I have so many other things to do, but I am gonig to try. (I am making my friend a baby book and I need to give it to her the week or two after we get back...so she has it pre-baby!!)

2 more for me yesterday. Not the productive weekend I hoped for, but that's ok! I'm at 10 now for the month.

8 for me please!! Ugh....leave for the World Friday and would really like to get another 20 to 30 pages done this week before leaving?? Don't know if it will happen because I have so many other things to do, but I am gonig to try. (I am making my friend a baby book and I need to give it to her the week or two after we get back...so she has it pre-baby!!)

That is such a nice thing to do. Good Luck...

I actually want to do a memory journal book for my son. He's always asking me to tell him stories about when he was little (he's 9 1/2 now) and you know you never have that darn camera when you need it, so I don't have photos of a lot of the funniest times. Like for instance: I was in the kitchen and Zach about 4yo walks in with arms straight out saying in a ghostly voice "ooohhhh I'm a Mommy" (instead of mummy):lmao:. It was so funny and so cute. I was thinking of putting a huge mummy on his page since that is 1 moment I didn't have the camera LOL

2 more for me yesterday. Not the productive weekend I hoped for, but that's ok! I'm at 10 now for the month.

HEY 2 pages is better than no pages LOL So give yourself a hand :woohoo:

15 pages done...
I have the Epcot portion of our 2004 trip done (it was only a 3 day trip)... hoping to finish MK by Wednesday.....

I just came back from a scrapbooking weekend and I completed 58 pages.

I got my whole Disney album completed from my September 2009 trip!

I got 3 more pages done. I finally got the pages I need to do for a bday party for a friend. Now back to my WDW album.

Nancy, you make me feel so much better. I am working on WDW Mar 07. I hate being that far behind! But at least I am not alone. I do keep up better with DD's everyday album though. It is stopped at May 2010. Once I get this disney trip out of the way, I want to catch it up and then move on to another vacation!

6 more for me this afternoon, so I'm at 16 total. Hoping for a productive week this week!

Add 3 to my total. I have really been struggling with scrapblock here lately...hopefully it is now gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter