• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

good thought.
Do I need to bring my own beach/pool towels or are they provided? I'm going to try to pack the 4 of us in 2 bags! (((Wishful thinking)))
Also, we are flying into Orlando on Sunday and staying at the Port Orleans - Riverside.
I haven't received anything in the mail yet, Should I be stressing? I started the online stuff but haven't finished yet. Planning to finish tomorrow.

Beach and pool towels are provided.

Have you not gotten a book like this? It has luggage tags, so when you give your bags to porters at port, your bags will be delivered to your room. Have you booked late?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 3
I probably would call your Travel Agent if you have one, or DCL and ask about luggage tags. I imagine people lose them and there's something you can do.

Good idea to do on line check in and print out.

Last edited:
I probably would call your Travel Agent if you have one, or DCL and ask about luggage tags. I imagine people loose them and there's something you can do.

Good idea to do on line check in and print out.
Thanks so much for your help. We booked late (our daughter's school is undergoing renovations and school is starting a week later than usual) maybe it will come soon but I'm definitely doing online check in.

Thanks so much for your help. We booked late (our daughter's school is undergoing renovations and school is starting a week later than usual) maybe it will come soon but I'm definitely doing online check in.
Ok, so this is a special cruise, booked at the last minute so to speak. What fun!

I would do the online check in ASAP. Make sure you print the signature pages and take them with you to the terminal. We'll see you on board!

I would do the online check in ASAP. Make sure you print the signature pages and take them with you to the terminal. We'll see you on board!
Online check in done! One step closer to vacation and it's actually perfect timing!

Ok, so this is a special cruise, booked at the last minute so to speak. What fun!
Oh yes Miss Bobbi! We have a lot of celebrations and changes within the next few months so this cruise is a change up from our usual Jersey shore vacations. We are ready to relax

What to pack, how much to bring, necessities? Motion sickness meds? What to do/things to avoid? How much extra money do we need? Have kids go to kids club, yes/no? any advice is appreciated!
For motion sickness me and my dad take dramamine with ice cream and it really helps without making you drowsy. I have been on 2 disney cruises so far and no problems if I take it.

event.png

Last edited:
Oh yes Miss Bobbi! We have a lot of celebrations and changes within the next few months so this cruise is a change up from our usual Jersey shore vacations. We are ready to relax
Jersey shore? We have a home in Cape May that we hope will be our only home within a year.

One suggestion on the cruise board is getting together a few folks and go to trivia together. Does anyone here care to try to do one together?

The app will list the Trivias for each day I think, so at breakfast we may be able to plan for a trivia one day.

Jersey shore? We have a home in Cape May that we hope will be our only home within a year.
I love Caoe May but don't get there as often as I'd like. We have been renting in LBI for a few years and this year decided not to and planned to go to Wildwod but DCL here we come!

One suggestion on the cruise board is getting together a few folks and go to trivia together. Does anyone here care to try to do one together?

The app will list the Trivias for each day I think, so at breakfast we may be able to plan for a trivia one day.
Sounds like fun!

I love Caoe May but don't get there as often as I'd like. We have been renting in LBI for a few years and this year decided not to and planned to go to Wildwod but DCL here we come!
Oh my! LBI and Wildwood are fun, but DCL is MUCH better, IMO of course!:)

I am putting this out here again!

Recently there have been some new posters, one or two posts.:welcome:
Come join the conversation. We've planned a breakfast meet for Nassau day. Unless you have an early excursion, we all hope you'll come join us.

If you do have an excursion that day, and you join the conversation here, and think it will be fun to get together, perhaps we some can also plan to meet for breakfast on the sea day.

The Dreamers Meet for Breakfast
Royal Palace at 8:30
Nassau, Day 2

FantasyElf16 (2)
RRB (2)
Bobbiwoz (2)
tommysb1 (4)
jae0226

All are Welcomed! Post here so we know who to expect!

Also, if getting a group together for possible trivia sound like fun, post here, come to the breakfast meet, or send me a conversation with your cabin. We can call cabin to cabin on board. We do not use the wave phones, but does the app allow you to message each other? I an mot sure.

Also, if there is anyone who would like to do a "new pin" exchange, also start a conversation with me and mention likes. The group could even be just 3 - 4 folks, each getting, giving 1 surprise pin. Just a suggestion for anyone wanting a small FE experience.

I better get off the Disboard and into my life, but this is what I just completed:

:yay:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 8
I am new to Dis boards, but this will be my 4th Disney cruise. We booked last minute to use up reservation points. Is it too late to join FE groups? It sounds like fun! My table mates on my last cruise (Copenhagen to Dover) participated and had a blast! Any info would be appreciated!

I am new to Dis boards, but this will be my 4th Disney cruise. We booked last minute to use up reservation points. Is it too late to join FE groups? It sounds like fun! My table mates on my last cruise (Copenhagen to Dover) participated and had a blast! Any info would be appreciated!
:welcome:

I'm a DVC member too!

I do not know of any FE groups that could be opened now.

Please see my post 2 up from here to learn what we have planned and what could be organized at this time. I really hope you join the discussion here. We call ourselves The Dreamers!

I am thinking if there is something you think could be organized in say a week, give us the idea. We'll be glad to consider it!

The itinerary says " all ashore" in Nassau at 9:30, so by us meeting at 8:30, I think it does give folks time for something quick to eat if you have to be right off the boat. I hope so.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter