Arriving late for cosmic rewind

abbyandangel

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been turned away for arriving late to cosmic rewind? I would like to try for a BG on our arrival day memorial day weekend. We should be able to get to the park pretty close to opening if all goes according to plan. I prefer to try early instead of wait until 1 pm but since you only get one chance I don’t want to waste it.

Has anyone been turned away for arriving late to cosmic rewind? I would like to try for a BG on our arrival day memorial day weekend. We should be able to get to the park pretty close to opening if all goes according to plan. I prefer to try early instead of wait until 1 pm but since you only get one chance I don’t want to waste it.
All reports are that they will not turn you away even if you are hours late. Just make sure to screenshot the BG just in case.

I think it can still be hard to get an early BG. I tried at 7AM last week, got group 88, which wasn't called until 3:00. We had gone back to our resort for a break and returned around 5, had to wait in line 45 minutes to ride. I also purchased ILL for it because it is such a great ride, and that wait was much shorter. (I bought it at 9 AM for a 9:25 return time, waited maybe 15 minutes).

No one’s reported being turned down for Guardians. Tron is a different story.

Wanted to get people's thoughts. For our trip, we are planning to go to Epcot day of arrival. We will not be in the park before 1pm (or close to it), so that VQ isn't an option. I've thought of trying to get a 7am VQ for that day, but we'd likely end up arriving really late for our BG. Has anyone specifically done that and still been allowed to ride? I don't want to take advantage of the system, but also want to ride my favorite ride that day if we can!

Last week, we had a low number, didn’t go until around 7:30pm and got in. The scanner turned blue, I said we’re really late, cm said ok, just not early.

I've never had a problem on Guardians. I'm local and last week booked it from home and got Boarding Group 2. No way would I get there on time. But it just turns blue and the cast member says no problem and turns it to green for you.

I got BG 4 on the airplane ride down once and didn't get to property until around 11a, had no issues. Never been turned away.

I appreciate all of you. I am looking forward to starting our trip with a spin through the galaxy. I may even try to get a BG on animal kingdom day and head over after it closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter