• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

Hi everyone! We just had our luggage picked up got the 4 night DVC Member cruise, on the Magic from NYC.

The fun we had on this cruise with all Disboard friends raised the bar for any cruise I am ever on!

I hope everyone is well, and enjoy fall weather!

Hi everyone! We just had our luggage picked up got the 4 night DVC Member cruise, on the Magic from NYC.

The fun we had on this cruise with all Disboard friends raised the bar for any cruise I am ever on!

I hope everyone is well, and enjoy fall weather!
It sounds amazing!

Bobbi - where are you? what are you doing?

Emily - what are you doing?

Bradman - what are you guys doing?

DREAMERS - What's up????

I don't want to see this thread die. It must go on.

Cathie and I have arrived home and are are "back in the swing of things" (BOOOORING)

Lets see some pics from the cruise!

I'm back!! Better late than never. It was busy getting back home and what not. Met some great DREAMERS on the cruise and sorry if I've lost touch.

Got back on disboards doing my research again. Thinking of a Fantasy Cruise 7 day Eastern Caribbean on 12/02/17. It's a Very Merrytime cruise.

Any of the veterans, Bobbi, Randy,.. been either in the Eastern or a Merrytime cruise?

I need to catch up on the rest of the messages on this thread, but back to work for now.

Thanks everyone for the gifts. The kids raced down the hallway every time to check the FE!!

Can't wait to do it again, hopefully with a group as great as this one!!

.....Tommy B.

IMG_1378.JPG
I'm back!! Better late than never. It was busy getting back home and what not. Met some great DREAMERS on the cruise and sorry if I've lost touch.

Got back on disboards doing my research again. Thinking of a Fantasy Cruise 7 day Eastern Caribbean on 12/02/17. It's a Very Merrytime cruise.

Any of the veterans, Bobbi, Randy,.. been either in the Eastern or a Merrytime cruise?

I need to catch up on the rest of the messages on this thread, but back to work for now.

Thanks everyone for the gifts. The kids raced down the hallway every time to check the FE!!

Can't wait to do it again, hopefully with a group as great as this one!!

.....Tommy B.

It's great to hear from you, Tommy!!

Loved our Merrytime cruise. Be sure to sign up for Gingerbread house decorating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter