SDV Orlando August 27 -30 2009

BAMB, I booked the resort for us for Wednesday night. I was told no AP's out for that time period yet. I did get a AAA rate whereas it wasn't available last week. and yes, the ressie is for the resort you wanted. :)

Like Rebecca said, our package starts Friday, and I'll be driving over Friday morning. DH is driving over Sunday and we're tacking on a couple days after SDV to celebrate my birthday :woohoo:

Please add 2 more to the party! party:
Pixiedustforever (Marylee) and
MinnieAnn (Ann) will be there!

Buffy,

Please add Pixiedustforever & MinnieAnn to the bfast at 1900!:banana:
Will that be Saturday am?

Thanks!

Marylee pixiedust:

Oh, and MinnieAnn arrives on Wednesday pm or Thurs am.
I get there Monday morning. :woohoo:

Marylee pixiedust:

TubaChick, Diana Lyn, Amy, and Carol are y'all interested in Breakfast?

I'm just waiting to hear from 1 more from the CT contingent to see if she's coming and then I will make the ressies.

TubaChick, Diana Lyn, Amy, and Carol are y'all interested in Breakfast?

I'm just waiting to hear from 1 more from the CT contingent to see if she's coming and then I will make the ressies.

I think we're going to skip breakfast so we can sleep in...I have big plans to stay up late!

I'm definitely going, but just curious, what time is the early breakfast?

Normally the first breakfast is a 7 or 7:30 am. It is when the restaurant opens. The character interactions are so good though because at first the place is almost empty. I think each character visited 3-4 times last year.

Rebecca

So who is arriving, when?

MomE and I will be arriving Tuesday night but on property Wednesday to do a couple of days at the parks.

I'll be there Thursday night :thumbsup2

The airline went down on our airfare again. :dance3:

Well, calling dining was crazy bad and a complete bust. I will try again in 2 days.
I do not like the new calling queue. Just so ya know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter