SDV Orlando August 27 -30 2009

Hey everyone! I'm one of Diana's roommates from last year! We're trying to decide on everything, but I'm definitely going! I was getting a bit concerned, because I'm a teacher, and thought that this was going to be during the first week of school, but it'll be the 2nd week, and I think that I can convince my director that I need that Friday off.

I'm going to subscribe to this thread, so that maybe I can keep in touch better than last year!

Amy, you're in St. Pete? So am I! Have you ever gone to the crops at Whim-So-Doodle? I haven't yet but I love that store and would love to crop there. I know so few scrappers in this area.

Amy, you're in St. Pete? So am I! Have you ever gone to the crops at Whim-So-Doodle? I haven't yet but I love that store and would love to crop there. I know so few scrappers in this area.
Love, love, love WSD!!! Was trying to decide if I wanted to do the NSD crop weekend this year!

Love, love, love WSD!!! Was trying to decide if I wanted to do the NSD crop weekend this year!

:sad: I can't go to the NSD Crop b/c we have soccer and tball and a girl scout event!!!! :sad:

I'll go on record for saying I <3 WSD too! I'm on the other side of the Big Sky Bridge as my kids like to call it, and make the trek up there to shop because it's so awesomely awesome!

Amy and Diana - What day is the WSD NSD crop? My CMC usually has a big NSD crop but she moves the day around. Her crops are free so that's a nice "perk" to go to hers. How much is WSD charging? It would be cool to meet up at a crop sometime :)

P.S. Sorry to sort of hijack the SDV thread . . .

Amy and Diana - What day is the WSD NSD crop? My CMC usually has a big NSD crop but she moves the day around. Her crops are free so that's a nice "perk" to go to hers. How much is WSD charging? It would be cool to meet up at a crop sometime :)

P.S. Sorry to sort of hijack the SDV thread . . .

WSD has Fri from 6pm-mid for $20 and Sat from 10a-10p for $40, it's May 1-2.

Amy and I are going to Scrapbook EXPO Memorial Day weekend at the Gaylord Palms. :woohoo:

Maybe we can hit a WSD crop in June or July. :scratchin

all paid and booked!!! going from thurs to sun - since we are driving from Chicago, we will be leaving early sunday morning so I can get back to work - we don't start school until after labor day but teachers start that week before. :banana:

My goal is to make this my second Orlando SDV. It was so much fun last year. Gotta work out which package.

Carol

WSD has Fri from 6pm-mid for $20 and Sat from 10a-10p for $40, it's May 1-2.

Amy and I are going to Scrapbook EXPO Memorial Day weekend at the Gaylord Palms. :woohoo:

Maybe we can hit a WSD crop in June or July. :scratchin

I won't be able to do NSD, unfortunately, but yeah, meeting up for a crop in June or July would be great!

We were at Disney yesterday and we took the monorail through the Contemporary and I pointed out to DH the convention center where SDV will be - only four months away :cool1:

I have my airfare, now just need to decide where I want to stay Tues and Wed night before the crop.

ok, updated. I left alikat and Scrappy910 in the maybe column until it was decided on roommates.

I need 2 more for Grand Gathering status for 1900. I wasn't sure is The Tubas and The Locals (Diana and crew) were interested, let me know cause I can book that earlier then the standard 90 day window.

ok, updated. I left alikat and Scrappy910 in the maybe column until it was decided on roommates.

I need 2 more for Grand Gathering status for 1900. I wasn't sure is The Tubas and The Locals (Diana and crew) were interested, let me know cause I can book that earlier then the standard 90 day window.

Alikat (Amy) Scrappy (Carol) and I will be booking within the next couple of days. One of us will post when we're all set. :cool1:

Alikat (Amy) Scrappy (Carol) and I will be booking within the next couple of days. One of us will post when we're all set. :cool1:
All set, I registered this afternoon, and so did Carol!!!:banana:

So who is arriving, when?

MomE and I will be arriving Tuesday night but on property Wednesday to do a couple of days at the parks.

I'll be dropping off the girls on Thursday at 8, so unless I get caught up in PTO drama, I'll be at WDW by 9:15!

I have to teach on Thursday, but as soon as our carline is done at 3:15pm, I'll be driving over. Should be there by 5pm at the latest!!!:banana:

Our package doesn't start until Friday morning but if DH has classes/activities at school on Thursday we may stay someplace in Orlando for the night.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter