SDV Orlando August 27 -30 2009

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Who's goin'???

This years crop is at the Contemporary!!

Link to the packages:
http://www.dreameventsinc.com/eventpackages.cfm?EventID=27

BLUE Shirts on FRIDAY!!
PINK Shirts on SATURDAY, including breakfast!!

Cast of characters:

Room 1: full Wednesday
Lisa
MomE
BernardandMissBianca
MomK

room 2: full Thursday
Tubachick
Tubadude

Room 3: Thursday
Diana Lyn
alikat
Scrappy910

Room 4: Full Friday
Rlovew
JandJ

Room 5: Full Monday and Thursday
pixidustforever
MinnieAnn

rgionet needs a roomie!!!

Group meal: 1900 Park Faire
Lisa
MomE
MomK
BAMB
rlovew
JandJ
Pixiedustforever
MinnieAnn
Tubachick
rgionet

Park tickets:

T-shirts:

Swaps:

I would love to go but I definately need a roommate this year. It was a blast last year though.

Rebecca

I sent the link to my DH. :rolleyes1

Now whether or not we have the $$ and if DH can get the boys on the bus is another story. He just may laugh at me.

Interesting... Tempting though since its my current stopping grounds- I spend enough time in that building...

But I can tell ya the food will be great :)

I wanted to come this year, but then they moved the gosh darn pin event I wanted to partner it with to June. And with the house hunting, I definitely can't. Next year! Maybe, I want to go on that Baltic Cruise too...2011! :lmao:

Interesting... Tempting though since its my current stopping grounds- I spend enough time in that building...

But I can tell ya the food will be great :)

Oh you have to come Em!!! BTW, I have been looking at your 365 pics. I am so jealous!!!! I would love to do a year at Disney album. I think my favorite so far is the straws.

The Magic is sailing to the Baltics, June of 2010, maiden voyage, and Im booked!:yay: 12 nights, sails from Dover, England and Im sure Im missing a country ot 2 but goes to Norway:yay: , Finland, Russia, Germany.
Like Hope said, maybe 2011 I can do SDV also:goodvibes

I am going again this year bringing DH with again so no roomies needed!!! So Count me (Pam) In!!!

also loving the designs on the Disney online store for the create your own t-shirt.... just a suggestion...

looking forward to a great weekend!

The Magic is sailing to the Baltics, June of 2010, maiden voyage, and Im booked!:yay: 12 nights, sails from Dover, England and Im sure Im missing a country ot 2 but goes to Norway:yay: , Finland, Russia, Germany.
Like Hope said, maybe 2011 I can do SDV also:goodvibes

DH were looking at the July cruise but it would be waaaaayyyy to much money if we brought the kids. So, maybe for our 20th anniversary we'll cruise. Only 4 more years!

I am going again this year bringing DH with again so no roomies needed!!! So Count me (Pam) In!!!

also loving the designs on the Disney online store for the create your own t-shirt.... just a suggestion...

looking forward to a great weekend!

sweet!!!!

I need to go look at the T's. I haven't been to the Disney "store" in ages.

Yup, MomE and I paid our deposit when registration first opened up.:goodvibes

Em, the food last year at the Yacht Club was great, good to know it will be good at the Contemporary. :)

I think LindaBabe and Lovingthemouse might be interested. I'll talk to them about it when I see them at my Cape Cod Crop the end of this month.

I hate you all. Just thought I'd mention that:).

I've been putting money aside every month for this, but it's still too early in the year to tell if this would be feasible both money-wise and time off-wise. I'll know more in the Spring.

Now that our Prof Dev dates have been announced, I won't make it to SDV. Teachers go back the week of Aug 24th and school begins on Sept 1st.. I can't believe they have moved us up into Aug.

I so want to go!!!! I've got to show this to DH and see if we can spare the $$. What days/nights are you guys planning to be there so I have some idea of which package to be showing DH?

I wish I could goto the CCC Lisa. <sigh> guess I'll have to wait til August.......

I'm confused. I thought you were going to the CCC too? :confused3

Now that our Prof Dev dates have been announced, I won't make it to SDV. Teachers go back the week of Aug 24th and school begins on Sept 1st.. I can't believe they have moved us up into Aug.

Darn it!:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter