SDV Orlando 2010, August 27 - 29

Our bags are pack, am ready to go. Time for little snooze and take off tomorrow.

See everyone Thursday night if you are planning on setting up, if not see you Friday morning. :)

I will definitely be setting up my stuff on Thursday night. We will be at MK all day on Thursday- but will be back in time for that. :goodvibes

Nancy confirmed our portrait time - 4:30 pm on Saturday :cool1: We'll figure out how much everyone owes when we see how many want to do it; it's $20.00 total and I paid that today.

My table gifts are all done - finally! I'll be printing out my iron-ons this afternoon at my MIL's. I thought I'd get them done Friday but I didn't have the correct file on my flash drive - DOH! I've got our dining room table all set up for my "staging" area :laughing: I think I've got everything as kitted as it's going to get and now I need to pack clothes, etc. It always comes down to rushing on the last few days, doesn't it?

Safe travels to everyone!

Nancy confirmed our portrait time - 4:30 pm on Saturday :cool1: We'll figure out how much everyone owes when we see how many want to do it; it's $20.00 total and I paid that today.

My table gifts are all done - finally! I'll be printing out my iron-ons this afternoon at my MIL's. I thought I'd get them done Friday but I didn't have the correct file on my flash drive - DOH! I've got our dining room table all set up for my "staging" area :laughing: I think I've got everything as kitted as it's going to get and now I need to pack clothes, etc. It always comes down to rushing on the last few days, doesn't it?

Safe travels to everyone!

OMG- I am too excited!!! I have my table gifts done now- I have bought everything "scrapbook" ready to pack, and am getting clothes together too. I agree with the rushing thing too. I am also getting my DD together for her first day of school for next week. She will start the day after I come home from SDV.(sunday night)

Thanks Jen for making the photo arrangements. That'll be a fun picture!!!

I'm nowhere near ready. I still need to do my t-shirts. I'm currently working on my table gifts, but something I need for them I'll get at WDW so they will be finished there. I've got some swap stuff kitted up to bring and that's it so far. I have some Christmas card kits that I got on clearance last Christmas that I think I will bring. It'll be a good time to get those done and ready for this year. But, I'm still gonna need other stuff to work on so I'll be kitting up some things for DS's school pages since I'm way behind on it and he's a senior this year so it must be caught up before he graduates. I'm also hoping to have time to kit up some Montana pages too. I'll be doing a hodge podge of stuff!

Packing will be the last thing I do, but at least clothes for WDW are so easy to figure out so that part won't take long. Packing all my scrapping tools will be much harder as I know I'm going to want to bring everything! I'm sure Wednesday I'll be running around like crazy trying to get it all done, but I will be ready to go as soon as DS leaves for school on Thursday morning!

Table gifts????

Swap stuff?????

Am I the only newbie who is out of the loop with the returning folks? Any quick tips or hints for us?

Didn't I tell everybody I was an overpacker....I have lots of issues with that....How many bags can I fill with scrapping stuff???:lmao::lmao: Trying to not look like a pack mule at the airport- but it's probably gonna happen!!:rotfl:

Table gifts????

Swap stuff?????

Am I the only newbie who is out of the loop with the returning folks? Any quick tips or hints for us?

I'm a newbie too and I'm just muddling along trying to figure things out! I've heard that some of the gals give little gifts to everyone at the table (there are 20 of us this year). So, I've made some very simple little somethings to give.

My swap stuff is scrapping things for me to work on for some swaps I'm involved in on the swap board. They are due in September so I need to get busy on them. It's not a swap for SDV.

Didn't I tell everybody I was an overpacker....I have lots of issues with that....How many bags can I fill with scrapping stuff???:lmao::lmao: Trying to not look like a pack mule at the airport- but it's probably gonna happen!!:rotfl:

I always overpack too. That's why I'm glad I'm driving. I can take more stuff!!!!!

Too bad you can't pick me up too. LOL I had to rearrange stuff- so I can only take 1 set of clothes- that should be OK to wear for 4 days...right??:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Clothes aren't important!!!:rotfl: One set should be fine. You can just wash them out each night before you go to bed and then put them back on the next day!!!:rotfl2:

Stephanie --thanks for clearing that up! See everyone in a few days!!!

Table gifts????

Swap stuff?????

Table gifts are not mandatory! LOL So if you don't have anything, don't sweat it.

Not sure what other swap stuff is out there but I'm working on a swap for the ABC albums, it doesn't have anything to do with SDV. I just need non-children time to get it done.

I need to pack, well I need to do laundry first.
But I'm 1/2 way done painting my new scrap room so the whole house is torn apart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter