SDV Orlando 2010, August 27 - 29

You will be in the "original" convention center aka the 2nd floor/Americas Level. I think ya'll will prefer it to Fantasia :)

I have been at other conferences in this area it is a bit more convenient Thanks for the heads up!!! :)

I was considering one of the cards classes (I think it's "wow cards" or something like that) but I don't know if I want to take away 2 hours of cropping time. I know I'll be chatting, eating, shopping, etc. and that will take away enough crop time :laughing:

Buffy and Lisa - How is your white balance? I see you can take a class to get that adjusted again ;)

Buffy and Lisa - How is your white balance? I see you can take a class to get that adjusted again ;)

LOL

My white balance is just dandy. However I can not make myself delete the 8000 photos I have of a strangers white teddy bear because he looks like my Mr Bear. Only Mr. Bear isn't so white anymore, maybe I should adjust his white balance. :rotfl2:

Anybody taking any of them?

I'm kinda thinkin' not - with one less croppin' day (Fri-Sun vs. Thurs-Sun) this year, I probably need to stick to the croppin' table .... or at least the vendor tables! :rolleyes1

... back to the regularly scheduled :laundy: and deciding what to work on :eek:

Marylee pixiedust:

I'm kinda thinkin' not - with one less croppin' day (Fri-Sun vs. Thurs-Sun) this year, I probably need to stick to the croppin' table .... or at least the vendor tables! :rolleyes1

... back to the regularly scheduled :laundy: and deciding what to work on :eek:

Marylee pixiedust:

I'm definitely not taking any- I will be way too busy with all my kits i put together. LOL The lady Katie that teaches at our LSS isn't teaching any there this year either.

I was considering one of the cards classes (I think it's "wow cards" or something like that) but I don't know if I want to take away 2 hours of cropping time. I know I'll be chatting, eating, shopping, etc. and that will take away enough crop time :laughing:

LOL

My white balance is just dandy. However I can not make myself delete the 8000 photos I have of a strangers white teddy bear because he looks like my Mr Bear. Only Mr. Bear isn't so white anymore, maybe I should adjust his white balance. :rotfl2:

My and MomE's white balance is just fine, thank you! :rotfl2:

I got the great email this morning about seeing me soon at SDV!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana: So excited- and I'm just excited to be off for a week come this Friday!!

I was excited to see the e-mail too! I really need this get-away right now.

Anyone interested in the group portraits they're offering? I think we're 19 people, right Buffy? So, for like $1/person we could have a cute picture, which we would then scan in and e-mail so everyone has it ;) Or, we could just take our own :goodvibes

Got to make my shirts this weekend and get packed up. Our dining room has become the "staging area" again this year. Oh, did you see in the e-mail where Nancy said to bring extra lighting? I'll have to see if the in-laws have something like that I could borrow. I don't have any lights like that; my craft room has an overhead light/fan and then I have an antique lamp from my grandma on my desk, and I sure won't be bringing that!

A group portrait would be cool

did y'all see this??
An added bonus will be electric access at each table pod so be sure to bring along a table lamp as the lighting in this room upstairs is not as good as the lighting down in the large convention center where we have been for the last few years. You can also bring along your Cricut or laptop especially if you are a digital scrapper. There will NOT be internet access. If you wish you can bring along an additional power strip if you feel you have more things to plug in and an extension cord, if you need to reach the power source at each pod.

A group portrait would be cool

Do we want to set that up? What does everyone else think? Nancy's e-mail said to let her know ASAP if we want to set up a portrait time. It looks like they're all after 3:00 pm Fri and Sat. The only time I know I won't be available is Saturday about 6:00 - 9:00 pm because I'm going to dinner with my old roommate (can't wait to see her!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter