SDV Orlando 2010, August 27 - 29

The Pluto picture is sooo cute- so glad we could get that. I had such a good time- I hope it will work out next year. Now I am leaving Wednesday for our cruise and stay at BLT with my DH, DMom, DD(for her 8th bday) and my sister and her family. So excited!!! I will have lots of Disney to scrapbook!!

Nikki, I am green with envy. Think of your scrapping buddies while you are there.

The not so "professional" shot is hysterical. :lmao::lmao:

I'm embarrassed to say that I did not learn everyone's name -- would someone mind doing a "back row" and "front row" note? I really need to thank "Scrap Queen" for the loan of a camera battery charger, and am dismayed that I don't know her name (sorry).

Scrap Queen is Gwen from MD. Tap, tap, tap, she was supposed to join us on the boards, Nikki, find out where that girl is, please! :)

Back Row:

Ann (MinnieAnn), Marylee (Pixiedustforever), Jennifer (JandJ), you may know the next person,;) her name is Melissa, (mecllap) Pam (tubchick), Lisa

Front Row:

Nikki (nikkistevej), Gwen, Kathy, Renee (rgionet), Stephanie (DisneyisTerrific), Diana (dlbwright)

Scrap Queen is Gwen from MD. Tap, tap, tap, she was supposed to join us on the boards, Nikki, find out where that girl is, please! :)

Back Row:

Ann (MinnieAnn), Marylee (Pixiedustforever), Jennifer (JandJ), you may know the next person,;) her name is Melissa, (mecllap) Pam (tubchick), Lisa

Front Row:

Nikki (nikkistevej), Gwen, Kathy, Renee (rgionet), Stephanie (DisneyisTerrific), Diana (dlbwright)

She is in Florida right now- settling on a house and buying furniture for her new place 45 minutes from Disney. I'm jealous!!!:goodvibes

She is in Florida right now- settling on a house and buying furniture for her new place 45 minutes from Disney. I'm jealous!!!:goodvibes

Gosh -- I hope she's going to have a spare guest room!! Thanks Lisa -- great to get everyone linked by name and screen name. (Well, not quite everyone -- sorry your Mom opted out, and a major bummer about Buffy's daughter broken arm). And who else was missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter