SDV August 21-24 2008 WE'RE HOME!!!

I placed my order, it shipped the next day and I want to say I got it in two days. There were like 2 or 3 people in our group who ordered shirts and when they printed only the front design was there, not the back. They called cafepress and they reprinted them for them and shipped them the next day. They didn't even want the messed up shirts returned to them. That was the only problem we had with them and I want to say there were just over 100 orders from our shop (all DISers). Their customer service was awesome, which is another reason why I can't say enough good things.

I can help you with the shop---no graphic designing here though! :rotfl:
cool, I think this is the way we will go then.

I guesstimated prices.. DH said I had to have roomies.. and if I can save the money.. I can go! Yipee! Woo hoo! Now to check the other issue (non-sboy weekend so I don't have to stress about that!)

Buffy, why don't you put me down as a ? for now. I know I could con (I mean, lovingly convince) DH into letting me go, it's all a matter of timing!

Buffy, for the swap maybe we should identify who has Cricuts for doing certain die Cuts, ie, Disney, characters, schooners for POC, etc. That way those that don't have cricuts can share the joy.:)

final payment is due usually around the beginning to the middle of July, for those saving pennies in a jar. Personally I keep mine in the Chicken but to each is own.

Yes, we going local---well about an hour and a half away in Bradenton...

Oh you lucky gal! Local to the Mouse and to my favorite beach- Siesta Key!:cloud9: We were just there a couple of weeks ago and will be making a return trip sometime in the future.;)

Speaking of pennies in a jar - when I talked my girlfriends into going to WDW with me they said they needed a year to save up the $. So I took a mason jar, cut a slit into the lid for an opening and decorated the outside with Disney stickers and tape and ribbons and labeled it "Girls Disney Weekend Fund". They loved it, and used it, and we went as planned!

Make your jars now ladies!

I have a little experience with graphic design. Only problem is that the programs I use are on my computer at work...and I am quitting as of August 3rd. Unless they let me go part time, then I am set. I will keep you posted.

I would love to go, but need to check on DS's school dates and DH needs persusion... so please put me down as ? till I get more details from my end...

Anyone else have a teenage DD that wants to go? My DD told me I could only go if she could come along. LOL I asked her if she wanted to scrap and she said sure. If not I can send her on the backstage magic tour one day at MK since she will have just turned 16 and has been asking to go on this since she was 12. She said it would be a great 16th birthday presant. She's too spoiled!

I have a blue piggie for WDW mad money. The kids just laugh when I tell them to feed the pig. Not sure if it's with me or at me.

Anyone else have a teenage DD that wants to go? My DD told me I could only go if she could come along. LOL I asked her if she wanted to scrap and she said sure. If not I can send her on the backstage magic tour one day at MK since she will have just turned 16 and has been asking to go on this since she was 12. She said it would be a great 16th birthday presant. She's too spoiled!

I have a blue piggie for WDW mad money. The kids just laugh when I tell them to feed the pig. Not sure if it's with me or at me.

no teens here but your DD is more than welcome to join us! I think it would be fun!

I have a 14yo...but school is in session so she can't go.. and cross country season... but I say bring her along bobcat!!!

LOL! Faerie doesn't know what we would be like together!!! I wonder if she is really up for the task of handling us!

Ummm... I'm sure my DS, who will be 16 then also, would be MORE than happy to go to the parks with your DD16 :rotfl2:

She might like that a little too much!

School starts late for them next year because of construction so there shouldn't be anything going on that weekend. Football doesn't usually start until the following week so she shouldn't have to march or cheer. Depending on if I am teaching again next year this may just be a weekend trip. Marching band is going to WDW beginning of Christmas break 2008 so I was planning our big trip for then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter