SDV August 21-24 2008 WE'RE HOME!!!

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Swap link
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1883332

classes:
coming soon for 2007

food options:
depending on the package, some meals are included. See website for further details. Breakfast at Cape May Cafe Saturday 8/23 7:50 am meet in lobby at 7:30.

Photopass pics:
I would love to have a group shot either before or after breakfast.

park tickets;
convention tickets here
http://disneymeetings.disney.go.com/dwm/ticketpages/genericTickets?name=GenericTicketsPage

T-shirts:
Image on page 19, post 283

Snacks:
For table

Swaps:
paint can pal hosted by wlw891. please pm e-mail addy to BAMB by June 1

Currently interested in going, package interest, # of people in room:

BernardandMissBianca - booked package 2, with mom, Lisa and Lisa's mom breakfast Sat $$
BAMB's Mom - booked pkg 2 with BAMB, Lisa, and Lisa's mom Breakfast Sat $$
Lisa - BAMB, mom, and BAMB's mom breakfast Sat $$
Lisa's Mom booked package 2 breakfast Sat $$
Denni - booked local package 18 breakfast Sat
AWM - will all ready be there. breakfast Sat $$
rlovew - package 1 or 2 , quad Breakfast Sat
Diana Lyn - booked pkg 2, no roomies needed Breakfast Sat own check
Scrappy910 booked pk #2, no roomies needed Breakfast Sat own check
alikat99 - booked pk #2, no roomies needed Breakfast Sat own check
#1 Mouse - booked pk #2, no roomies needed Breakfast Sat own check
Kim1964 will already be there Breakfast Sat $$
Tubachick booked pkg 4 no roomies needed Breakfast Sat $$
pixiedustforever - booked package 16, no roomies needed Breakfast Sat $$
rgionet - Package 2 Breakfast Sat $$
notesfortheheart -Breakfast Sat $$
sharond150 - Package #2 Breakfast Sat$$

not overanalyzing at all! I can't wait! Scrapping with Dis Buddies - what could be better?

Heck no you're not over analyzing! I've been reading the FAQs on this and I'm pumped and ready to go!:banana:

I like the idea of the tshirts. Something like SDV TEAM DIS, maybe w/names or user names on back?? I'm pretty easy to please.

Love the photopass and the meal ideas...you can bet I will have my camera on me or with me much of the time. Oh, maybe those that go can do a swap of sorts for a trip album when we get back??

I'm interested, I would need roomies. I could take a personal day and come down on Thursday after school.

S :)

Under food options- what about snacks for the crops? Chips, chocolate, hard candies, etc?? Bring your own, some to share? Small coolers for drinks?

You are NOT over analyzing and we DO love you!!! I hope I hope I hope I can figure out how to make this happen! :cool1:

Ok,
I'd love t-shirts..
at least 2 roomies (my budget will only go so far, I'm a miser)
A meal w/ all of us.. I'm good with that! As long as it has names I have heard of before, I'll be okay!
A photo.. YEP, definitely want one of those! (as well as my camera and like uhm 3 memory cards!)
Definite evenings at the WORLD.. I've gotta have my fix
I'd prefer to come in on Friday...and leave Sunday evening.. (leaving my kids will be the hardest for me.. this is something I have NEVER done before.. I NEVER do anything for myself, ever..ask my kids and my DH!)

I'm with the coming in on Friday, home Sunday at as many roomies as possible!

As far as snacks, I'll be driving so I can hit wally world or publix and come with a car load

No such thing as overanalyzing anything related to Disney!

I'll definitely be solo, but I'm up for meals with spouses and kids, etc.

Definitely T-shirts, definitely photos in the parks, definitely a couple meals outside the convention.

I'd most likely be there for the whole thing Thurs-Sun. Depending on how my time off and the $ looks, maybe even come down a little early.

I always joke that I'll never be rich enough to be able to stay at the Yacht Club so I'm thrilled to have found a way in!

BTW - If there is a Pirate and Princess Party while we're there (there is one on the Friday night of the last full weekend in August this year) I HAVE to do that.

What about a secret sister type swap? I can also help with sweets / snacks.
I forgot to say earlier, I'm u for any and al things said above. We will be at the World earlier in the summer, but if I forgo my other weekend retreat, I'm sure DH will let me go!
S :)

I would love to meet you all I would probably come up Friday after school as it is too early in the year to take a day off. If I came to scrap I would prefer roomies if not DH might come along.

Rebecca

I think I may be in for this, too! I've got to check when the first day of school is that year. If I go, DH will probably go, too. I'm in for parks in the evenings, and I love to eat, so wherever's good there, too! I think a photo pass pics would be cool, too! I'm like NEE--I'd have to try the P & P party if there was one. I've never done that! We'd probably come down Friday morning (if we could fly cheaply) and come back on Sunday evening or Monday evening. :banana:

Last year they did not allow wine but I think we can bring soda in. They had pizza delivery too.
The crop room is open 24/7 so we can crop at 2am if we want. 2 years ago there were girls next to me that never left, ever. Well except to use the ladies room but they had coolers a food and pjs. It was funny! And they have vendors galore. Everything you'll ever need.
I kited all my pages before hand so I didn't have a ton of extras. I have the Chatterbox vintage luggage and used that as my carry on and shipped my tools down. No way would I check my tools, something might walk away.
They will have classes too. A lot like CKC, those cost extra.

The price for the crop includes the room, the crop space, and 1 meal a day(in some cases)
I found 2 pics of standard rooms at the Yacht club, one has 2 queen beds and one has 2 queens and a daybed.

I overanalyze everything too. But I'm really glad someone else took this one on.
I'm on board for it all, except for the scrapping snacks. Unless they have local rates (you know, no hotel rooms pricing) I won't be scrapping. I still want to do the Secret Sister thing though! So count me in for dinner (with or without the family), TeeShirts, Photo Pass, P&P Party, and I'll find you in the parks if you want.

I was at SDV last year and didn't think I'd go back b/c I didn't want to spend time at the crop, I wanted to be in the parks and I missed alot. But I'm going to be a FL resident in about a month, so I'm in with you guys!!

A note on the t-shirts, I was t-shirt organizer for the cruise group I was with last year and Cafepress worked great for us and our group was over 100 people. So, I can help with that part!

And I'll be local, so I can help out with anything. OMG did I just say I'll be local!!! :faint:

First order of business when you get here - get your Florida license so you can get resident discounts!

I was at SDV last year and didn't think I'd go back b/c I didn't want to spend time at the crop, I wanted to be in the parks and I missed alot. But I'm going to be a FL resident in about a month, so I'm in with you guys!!

A note on the t-shirts, I was t-shirt organizer for the cruise group I was with last year and Cafepress worked great for us and our group was over 100 people. So, I can help with that part!

And I'll be local, so I can help out with anything. OMG did I just say I'll be local!!! :faint:

That's cool that you're moving there! I wanna be a local!!! :sad1:

Diana Lyn,
You're going local.. You lucky thing!! Did you get a guest room? You know we'll be happy to move in with ya for a week! We'll only be there to sleep!

Congrats on the upcoming move!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter