Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

I like the idea of the album- I am not sure about justifing the expense- although I have my own Christmas money so I know I have the money to get it. I wonder if I could get a 8.5 by 11 album and then add in a set of the baseball card holders and do the same thing with smaller pictures and a bit less journaling. I am not apt to journal every day and I tend to use smaller pictures more anyway. I am going to think about it and check on the price when it becomes available.

Rebecca

The baseball card holder have 9 slots per page so if you did a 2 page layout per week you'd have plenty of spaces for pics and journaling.

I took yesterdays pic and todays. I haven't decided if I'm going to follow Becky's plan of Sunday to Sat but I figured I'd better have them just in case.

i see it there NEE but will i need a code to order it?

?? Your guess is as good as mine. CK is notoriously bad with releasing helpful information. Maybe when it's available, if you order it from the above link it will give you the discount. I think we just have to wait and see on the 1st.

I didn't take pictures yesterday but I did today. I think I like the idea of keeping the week Monday to Sunday so the weekend days are kept together.

me too! like the monday to sunday thing. i took my pic today!

I SOOOO want to do this... 'K now I have to go take my picture:goodvibes

So I was looking for pocket page protectors, and I found some that were 6 4x6 pockets per page...$10 for 20 sheets. That's 10 weeks a pack (if I'm thinking this through correctly). So that's 5 packs for the year, at $50.

Ummmm...I'm really talking myself into the kit... Do you think they will sell out right away?

At scrapbook.com they have the 4 by 6 divided 12 by 12 sheets at 25 for 10.99. Since you use both sides of them you would need a total of 53 or 54 protectors for the year.

Rebecca

I haven't decided what I am doing- if we can get the discounted price I think it is worth it. I didn't take pictures yesterday but I took some at the vet today. I know I will be taking them tomorrow as we are going out the the treetop trail with my brother and sister in law. My subscription is supposed to be starting in Feb so I don't know about the discount.

Rebecca

I haven't decided what I am doing- if we can get the discounted price I think it is worth it. I didn't take pictures yesterday but I took some at the vet today. I know I will be taking them tomorrow as we are going out the the treetop trail with my brother and sister in law. My subscription is supposed to be starting in Feb so I don't know about the discount.

Rebecca

The wording said "CK reader" not "CK subscriber" so I wouldn't worry about that part.

I am bookmarking that link for Thursday morning;)

PO3 we can encourage each other (more like you can encourage me:laughing: )

Ok, I have to read through this tomorrow and get my head wrapped around this.. currently all I hear is bang, bang, bang, whistle, me saying "have you lost your frickin' mind" "how the heck can that be a foul when the last play the girl leveled my DD by hitting her in the face".. "Idiot".. only to which DD responds by putting bully-girl on her backside with a smirk and a thumbs up to mom!!! LOL I guess my DD does understand..it's okay to be physical and if you dish it, you better be able to handle the payback!!!

I am bookmarking that link for Thursday morning;)

PO3 we can encourage each other (more like you can encourage me:laughing: )

i like that we can encourage each other. i did do it when bubba was in Kindergarten, but i just took the pic. i did not print it or journal it! but i'm sooooo doing this.
PLEASE SOMEONE/EVERYONE remind me to order this thursday. call me, text me, knock me in the head.....whatever it takes!

i like that we can encourage each other. i did do it when bubba was in Kindergarten, but i just took the pic. i did not print it or journal it! but i'm sooooo doing this.
PLEASE SOMEONE/EVERYONE remind me to order this thursday. call me, text me, knock me in the head.....whatever it takes!

I'll call you when it's time to order...:goodvibes

WHat time can I order? I'll be manning the Magic Kindgom swap sign ups that day starting at 8:00am. Maybe I can get DH to order for me....

Well.... I am still thinking about it. I definitely won't buy the kit, but I love the idea of preserving a bit of every day life for a year. Maybe I will make up my own kit (of sorts)... and give myself permission to occasionally miss a day without panicking at 10pm!! Some days will have photos and journaling and ephemera... some will be lucky to have a photo and a sentence! I'm going to go take a closer look at the kit before I totally decide. Part of me thinks I would INSANE to try and undertake this project, but I know it would be really cool if I did it for the full year! I love glimpses of everyday life from the past! (I even enjoy re-reading my own old diaries and journals.... the few that exist!)........ Still thinking about this..............P

OK, I realized...late as usual...that I need to start today to have my full week.

So, I took a pic...

OK, I realized...late as usual...that I need to start today to have my full week.

So, I took a pic...

:rotfl2:
I took a picture of my bathroom for yesterday. :rolleyes1
Today I took a picture of the little pile of wood I brought up to the porch so I can make a fire later.

I WISH I had remembered earlier! I would have taken a pic of DS16 and me making returns, we had a special day, laughing and talking.

But since I'm late as usual, I took a pic of my messy crap room...sigh...

Love the pic of the bathroom...appropriate for yesterday.

I'm on the ban wagon....so I'm going to make my own pages.. I need to sketch it out..but I have an idea that I hope will work... somedays are really hectic so hopefully I'll remember to take a photo...if not a book will be written! LOL

I'm going to somehow squeeze this into my schedule. Now I need to take a pic in the next 2.5 hours, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter