Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

BTW everyone January 18th is A.A. Milne's birthday. I plan on taking a pic of something Pooh related.

that's dh's birthday. so i'll take a pic of him holding my roo or my lumpy (thanks DIT). so that way i'll have both things in my pic.

I have an email that my kit has shipped:cool1: Shipping $10.50:scared1: I panicked around 10:00pm last night thinking I had forgotten to take a photo. But all is well! I did take a photo, just forgot that I had:rotfl2: This week has been kind of random photos. I think I want to get to work on some themes.

In the kit all of the photo spots are horizontal right? That will be hard for me. I tend to take vertical photos.

Hi ladies. So I've been reading this thread but I will admit not the whole thing and I've taken a picture everyday since the first. I'm doing a Noah 365 so they are all of Noah but he's changing so much I think it will be fun to see it at the end of the year. I'm just doing my own album but I havne't decided what yet so we'll see once I get some photos done. Since I'm taking photos everyday I have some extra for him but if I miss a day or they just don'e come out for some reason I'll probably add a this week I can ... or I like .. or something like that. I'm hoping to keep this up on a bi-weekly basis or at least monthly since I just joined a scrapbooking club that meets once a month I plan to have this be my first project each time.

I took a picture of them getting on the bus. :rotfl2:

WyFy was sooo upset with me. What if someone sees the flash? :rotfl2:

I have an email that my kit has shipped:cool1: Shipping $10.50:scared1:
I know, I was thinking the same thing. The shipping is a little high. My was $9.47. At least they don't charge for sales tax so, it makes it a little easier to swallow.

:guilty: I didn't get a confirmation yet

I did send off my pics from last week to Walgreens for prints.

I have 2 vertical shots...not sure how I'll be incorporating those...

:headache: so today my shutter button decides to be free and now I cant get the camera to work properly... grrrr and googling the problem doesnt help as apparently Im the only one its happened to...

It is almost 2 years to the day my last camera died...

So now it looks like a new camera is in order and I really dont want to get a new one- I LIKE mine but they dont make it anymore :(

:headache: so today my shutter button decides to be free and now I cant get the camera to work properly... grrrr and googling the problem doesnt help as apparently Im the only one its happened to...

It is almost 2 years to the day my last camera died...

So now it looks like a new camera is in order and I really dont want to get a new one- I LIKE mine but they dont make it anymore :(
How frustrating. I had something like that happen to me with my camera a couple years ago. I was going through a camera about every 18 months or so. DH says it's "planned obsolescence." I called it a pain in the $%$#!!!

soo, some of you guys got new confirmation letters today? I haven't gotten anything since 1/1, but I did get 2 that day. Ack! Hope I'm still getting one!!!

I got a new camera today! Decided on 1/1 that I needed my own little camera to keep with me instead of the big 'family' camera. So, it came today, and as soon as dh gets home from work, he can get it all set and tell me how to use it! :thumbsup2

I'm hoping that tonight's pic will be of the kids asleep reallllly early b/c of being so tired going back to school today!! :) Besides, the Bachelor is on tonight and I want to watch it uninterrupted! LOL!

There's a new post on Becky's blog....I think she's finally had it with all of the people blaming and bashing her for the problems that CK had. She wrote a great post, IMHO!

I know, I was thinking the same thing. The shipping is a little high. My was $9.47. At least they don't charge for sales tax so, it makes it a little easier to swallow.

mine was $14.96 for 2 kits...don't know what it would have been for one.
Those of you that got emails today, is this your 2nd or 3rd email from them?

mine was $14.96 for 2 kits...don't know what it would have been for one.
Those of you that got emails today, is this your 2nd or 3rd email from them?

My 2nd email. I got the email on 1/1 that had a id number but nothing else. Over the weekend, I sent them an email asking for a confirmation of my order. Maybe this new email was in response to that.

I got a confirmation that mine had shipped, and a tracking number as well! Unfortunately it isn't in the UPS system yet. I think that means they've printed a tracking number label but it hasn't actually gotten on a truck yet. Yup, shipping was way expensive, but it is a hardcover 12x12 plus page protectors plus lots of paper. I guess I can't complain too much... though I might anyway.

I got an email saying mine had shipped today also. The same $10+ shipping, but I knew that already since my order on the 1st listed shipping on it.

I am thinking that I want a new camera also. My regular camera is just a little too big to carry around every day, but that would make this project a lot more expensive than I planned! I think I'll wait it out and see.

It's not really appropriate for me to take pictures at work, so work days might have to be represented just by journalling. Today was one of the WORST days in a long time (including hours on hold with *%$*&*& insurance companies) - I forgot how much I hate the beginning of the year - way too many problems! If I journal it, at least I'll remember for next year to be ready for the crappiness.

I started putting mine together and did the first 3 layouts (except for one photo that I forgot to print and will add in with next weeks photos). I even did today's photos and journaling. Since I date each journal pieceI didn't have a slot of which week it was. with the 9 by 9 blocked pages I have room for 2 photos from most days. I will try to post photos tomorrow.

rebecca

I got an email this evening saying that my kit has been shipped. It's coming UPS ground @ $10.12 and I did have to pay sales tax.

I wasn't sure if I'd ended up with 2 ordered - got 2 different emails, each with a different order number but nothing else on Thursday. But on Friday I received a detailed email showing 1 ordered ($10.56 shipping) but no order number listed. It's possible I've since gotten another email, but our internet connection has been down since Saturday afternoon and thus no email, so who knows.

I'm actually debating whether to actually use the kit, though. So far I've been putting everything into a template I created in PS. And since I've been doing digi scrapping lately I'm torn.

No shipping email for me! :sad2: DH sent them an email yesterday checking on my order (because it's still reflected weird), so I'm hoping to hear something soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter