Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

:lmao: For a big girl, I'm a lightweight. It's been a really rough week. I needed the beer :)

I'm off to bed everyone! I'm thrilled I got my titles cut, and sort of figured out my E2.

Night all!

Night Erin...happy you like your new toy!

not a beer drinker....rather have Capt Morgan w/coke or a margharita!!

Jennifer, love the October page... I do think the pumpkin border would be cute.... especially with purple ears...

I have completed 11 pages tonight... DS10 is back home.. neighbor brought him over since they finished the movie.... DD texted at same time and DH was calling as DsS threw the touchdown pass to a dear friend of DD to win our game in the last 10 secs!!!! Beat a big rival! :woohoo:

Off to see DS10 and catch him up on the events... Can't wait to see everyone else when they return home... I will scrap more tomorrow...

Good Night Jennifer- glad you are getting the E2 figured out. I have spent tonight figuring out how to do the covers for the planners.

Rebecca

Jennifer, love the October page... I do think the pumpkin border would be cute.... especially with purple ears...

I have completed 11 pages tonight... DS10 is back home.. neighbor brought him over since they finished the movie.... DD texted at same time and DH was calling as DsS threw the touchdown pass to a dear friend off DD to win our game in the last 10 secs!!!! Beat a big rival! :woohoo:

Off to see DS10 and catch him up on the events... Can't wait to see everyone else when they return home... I will scrap more tomorrow...

Good for your kids!

Have a great evening!

Rebecca

Nan Congrat's!!!! way to end a game :woohoo:

here is my 2 page group for land/park sketch swap...does it need anything else?

P1080779.jpg

Good night Jen!!!

I am working on the second challenge. Should be done shortly.

:yay: My disney knowledge is finally good for something other than proving DH wrong!!! He will be so happy to hear.

Cassey

:woohoo:Nan for beating a rival. We love when that happens.

Lisa I :love: your layout for the sketch swap.

Cassey

Good Night Reddy!

Lisa- love that layout!

Michelle- adorable pictures on that 4th of July page!

Rebecca

Good night to those that are leaving us!

Cute pages! Sketches are the best!

Ok. I've had dinner, I've found some space, I'm gonna work!

Lisa - love the layout, wish I would have been a recipient!

Michelle, that's a great page! I love using sketches!

Michelle love the 4th layout!

Here is my layout for the second challenge:
IMG_4284.jpg

Here is the story. For our mother daughter trip I created a "Race around World Showcase" game for Julia. DH liked it so much he requested one for our April trip. So I made one for him...we arrived at Epcot around 1pm on our arrival day after leaving home about 5am. I quickly grabbed maps and off we went. We spent some time in future world and began his "race" in Canada. Well we were fine until he had to check his map. He opened it up and gave me the most puzzled face and asked me if I was serious. I got a little snippy and said something about his not being able to read a park map but he read blue prints everyday. I grabbed the map and burst out laughing. I had grabbed a Japanese map!!!! So I snapped a pic of the map because he would not hold it up and let me get one of him.

Cassey

Here is the story. For our mother daughter trip I created a "Race around World Showcase" game for Julia. DH liked it so much he requested one for our April trip. So I made one for him...we arrived at Epcot around 1pm on our arrival day after leaving home about 5am. I quickly grabbed maps and off we went. We spent some time in future world and began his "race" in Canada. Well we were fine until he had to check his map. He opened it up and gave me the most puzzled face and asked me if I was serious. I got a little snippy and said something about his not being able to read a park map but he read blue prints everyday. I grabbed the map and burst out laughing. I had grabbed a Japanese map!!!! So I snapped a pic of the map because he would not hold it up and let me get one of him.
Cassey

I love this story - sounds like something I would do! LOL! GReat LO for it!

Here is my layout for the second challenge:
IMG_4284.jpg

Cassey

cute page Cassey....love the story :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter