Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

Do all cats like boxes? Mine always did. That and plastic or paper bags.

Mine do, especially the Siamese. He's a wildman when it comes to boxes and bags.

They really do shape the pumkins so the ears are actually a part of the pumpkin- all of the pumpkin head scarecrows at MK for the fall have pumpkin colored mickey ears as well- they just grow out of their heads.

Rebecca

I remember seeing them growing in the molds. It's really neat ;)

Title help please....

working on my MK 2 page LO sketch swap...has a photo of mickey on it....do you think "The" Mouse would work????

TIA!

quoting myself.....any one have thoughts???

Jennifer I love you page as is, but the pumpkins would be cute too!

I have seen them growing the mickey head shaped pumpkins in the greehouse section of Living with the Land ride when we visit in August. They use plastic molds to force the pumpkins to grow in that shape. It is really neat to see them hanging from the vines.

Cassey

Forgot to start the 2nd challenge earlier so here it is:

Make a layout/project including a hidden mickey. You have until 11pm to make it and 11:30 to post a picture.

Rebecca

Lisa, I am horrible with titles. I like "the" Mouse. I can't think of anything witty.

quoting myself.....any one have thoughts???

Jennifer I love you page as is, but the pumpkins would be cute too!

"the" Mouse
the head cheese
Who's the leader -- I'm thinking the MM club song
Oh Mickey - got that song stuck in my head the other day listening to 80s music

Forgot to start the 2nd challenge earlier so here it is:

Make a layout/project including a hidden mickey. You have until 11pm to make it and 11:30 to post a picture.

Rebecca

I'm back to inkscaping so no time to get it done :guilty:
how did I forget the train to Rafiki??

"the" Mouse
the head cheese
Who's the leader -- I'm thinking the MM club song
Oh Mickey - got that song stuck in my head the other day listening to 80s music

ding, ding, ding....we have a winner!!

"Oh Mickey" love it Reddy!

off to cut my titles...everything else is done!

Thought I was going to get started, but then DH pointed out that I hadn't even started dinner and it was after 7. So, back when dinner's done.

PS: I like the planner page the way it is. Not that my opinion counts since I'm not in the swap. Just wishing I had been brave enough to sign up...

Sorry, I would have had it myself, but I get fuzzy if I drink beer.

:lmao: For a big girl, I'm a lightweight. It's been a really rough week. I needed the beer :)

I'm off to bed everyone! I'm thrilled I got my titles cut, and sort of figured out my E2.

Night all!

Winner of Challenge 1 is DawnandNalla!

Winner of the triva is JJ&JH'smom!

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter