Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Good Evening and Welcome!

Join us for fun and laughter as we crop our night away.

1st challenge (posted at 6:30pm):
Scrap something about a Disney Memory- it could be something from any park or something from planning or even something from friends from Disney.

Use at least 2 papers and 3 different embellishments
Due by 8:30pm

Winner: DawnandNala

2nd challenge (posted at 9pm):

Make a layout/project including a hidden mickey. You have until 11pm to make it and 11:30 to post a picture.

Winner: JJ&JH'smom

Games/Trivia- throughout the night
Triva 1- MK Trivia Quiz:

1- Which MK attractions have an interactive que?Pooh and Haunted Mansion

2- Name three current attractions that were open on opening day.There are many to choose from including: Small World, Grand Prix, Teacups, Carrasuel, Railroad, Main Street Vehicles, Jungle Cruise, Swiss Family Treehouse, Country Bear Jamboree, Haunted Mansion, and Dumbo

3- Which hotels were open when the MK first opened?Contemporary and Polenisian

4- Which attraction features a picture of the past occupent of the space?Pooh- there is a picture of Toad in Owl's house

5- What animal was original slated to be the narrator of the haunted mansion?a crow or raven

Winner will be the first person to post all of the correct answers.

Winner: JJ&JH'smom

Questions:
1. What is one of your funniest memories from the MK?

Rebecca

Hello everyone!

I am working on the planner swap tonight! What is everyone else working on?

Rebecca

Hi all :)

I'm working on the planner swap and a couple pieces I missed for the AK swap.

My sixth grader ended up having a change of plans for tonight, which freed me up! Yeah!! I can crop!!

I am working on personally scrapbooking.

Not working on anything. No space to move out with Eldest working on my table. LOL

Welcome again to everyone joining us! I hope you are ready to get lots done tonight.

Rebecca

Youngest - Little Bit, is 10.
Oldest - Eldest, is 13. He is working on a Martian Calendar for Science.

Challenge 1- I will post on the first thread as well.

Scrap something about a Disney Memory- it could be something from any park or something from planning or even something from friends from Disney.

Use at least 2 papers and 3 different embellishments

Rebecca

I'm here! Just had my dinner and I'm going to break out the new E2! If I can get it running right out of the box, I'll work on my planner swap :goodvibes

I'm here. I don't think I will be scrapping any tonite. We have everything moved into the new house, so I'm going to spend my evening trying to find all my scrap stuff. While moving furniture last weekend, I sprained the MCL in my right knee. My mom, bless her heart, came over to help out after I got hurt, and she has made a mess of what were once organized stacks of boxes. So now I'm treasure hunting trying to find my tools and swap supplies. I'm not going to complain though. Without her help, I would have never got my kitchen cleaned!

I'm here. I don't think I will be scrapping any tonite. We have everything moved into the new house, so I'm going to spend my evening trying to find all my scrap stuff. While moving furniture last weekend, I sprained the MCL in my right knee. My mom, bless her heart, came over to help out after I got hurt, and she has made a mess of what were once organized stacks of boxes. So now I'm treasure hunting trying to find my tools and swap supplies. I'm not going to complain though. Without her help, I would have never got my kitchen cleaned!

hope your knee is feeling better!

Jennifer--you'll have to let us know how you like it ;) I'm considering possibly getting one (after Christmas) and using it for most things and using the "E" I have now only for SCAL so I can "strectch" the life of the "E" KWIM?

I wish.

They are just making the grids on both sides of a 28x22 sheet of poster board. The team did one side of 6 and he is doing the other side of 7.

They had to make up month names and weekday names. The months are 51 earth days long. Lots of little squares that take forever to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter