Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

This is the left hand side of my planner page (nothing is glued down). What else does it need?

DSC_0307.jpg

A row of pumpkins on the bottom?

Oh, and I'm going to add some "Cool Cord" as Mickey's tail.

This is the left hand side of my planner page (nothing is glued down). What else does it need?

DSC_0307.jpg

Very nice- a border across the bottom (pumpkins or whatever) would be a nice addition but it is also fine as is.

Rebecca

DSC_0307.jpg

could you do Mickey ears on the middle pumkin??

Love all the stories :)

Michelle I like the layout, but, inking the edges would definaltely soften them. How about a journal box on the lower right corner?

I only know the answer to #4.

Thanks everyone! I will probably ink the edges and add something in the corner. Then as my daughter would say "build a bridge, and get over it" :rotfl2:

Only problem with the Mickey ears on the pumpkin is that they are black and so is the background paper...

I would cut them in the purple that you used already - just do the one in the middle so it stands out unless you can make the orange like the pumkin

Jen, love your planner page. I have been peaking at the pics posted on the thread and everything posted is wonderful. I wish I had been brave enough to join.

Kicking myself for my answer to #4 because I noticed the pic of toad when Dh and I rode in April:headache: Oh well.

Cassey

They really do shape the pumkins so the ears are actually a part of the pumpkin- all of the pumpkin head scarecrows at MK for the fall have pumpkin colored mickey ears as well- they just grow out of their heads.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter