Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

Great story!

I made DD go through Epcot with a German map once because she had to do a project for German class. I love that they have all those maps available!

I knew I had to scrap that story. It is so "us". DH never did finish his race, he was tired the next day we visited Epcot so went back to the room to nap. I ended up walking around W by myself that afternoon. I had a blast! In all my trips this was this first time I could really do whatever I wanted and have no worries that someone wanted to move on to the nest thing. I was in France with a nice slush when DH called and told me he was back in the park. He was a little bummed that I had gone on without him but we had a nice dinner and watched Illuminations from Italy.

I have been scrappin since 9 am and I am beat! Off to bed since I have to work in the am. Have a great night.

Cassey

Goodnight all! It's been fun hanging out with you...I didn't have any energy for scrappin but it was fun to see everything you were working on!

I knew I had to scrap that story. It is so "us". DH never did finish his race, he was tired the next day we visited Epcot so went back to the room to nap. I ended up walking around W by myself that afternoon. I had a blast! In all my trips this was this first time I could really do whatever I wanted and have no worries that someone wanted to move on to the nest thing. I was in France with a nice slush when DH called and told me he was back in the park. He was a little bummed that I had gone on without him but we had a nice dinner and watched Illuminations from Italy.

I have been scrappin since 9 am and I am beat! Off to bed since I have to work in the am. Have a great night.

Cassey

nice that you got some alone time!
have a good night sleep!

ok done with bagging, so decided to start cutting out my paper dolls forms....have lots of little nakey paper dolls on my table :lmao:

Well- DH has to work tomorrow morning and I am exhausted from my commisary trip so I am off to bed. I will check for any more entries for challenge 2 in the morning before posting a winner. have a great night and feel free to continue to chat and post pictures of what you are doing.

Rebecca

G'night :)

How many naked dolls do you have on your table Lisa? Are they having a party?

great pages ladies!!

ive only skimmed the thread. I was going to join you but DBF hasnt made it home yet. He had some errands to run after work, including stopping at his parents house, so who knows when when he'll get here.

Girls are having a sleepover downstairs. And the baby is asleep is my lap. :) so no way i'm heading down there right now.

Well- DH has to work tomorrow morning and I am exhausted from my commisary trip so I am off to bed. I will check for any more entries for challenge 2 in the morning before posting a winner. have a great night and feel free to continue to chat and post pictures of what you are doing.

Rebecca

Good night Rebecca, thanks for putting this together!!

G'night :)

How many naked dolls do you have on your table Lisa? Are they having a party?

I think 40.....did 5 darker for Tiana and the rest are light! yah a party and pig pile all stacked up :lmao:

so I'm trying to figure out how to do my Dopey doll...any suggestions, looking at the princess cart but the way its cut on there I dont think it would translat over to the PD's

great pages ladies!!

ive only skimmed the thread. I was going to join you but DBF hasnt made it home yet. He had some errands to run after work, including stopping at his parents house, so who knows when when he'll get here.

Girls are having a sleepover downstairs. And the baby is asleep is my lap. :) so no way i'm heading down there right now.

Hi Rachal!
how's Keegan doing? how are you feeling? hope you are both getting more sleep during the night!

I know, I'm wondering about the dwarfs too! Not sure how to approach them?????

Good evening everyone! :goodvibes

For my paper dolls, I often steal bits and pieces from other carts and manipulate their sizes on the Gypsy, which is a wonderful tool!

Last layout of the night! Exhausted too! I cheated and used the printer for the title. The picture is awful because my flash was off. Inspired by one of the sketches in AWM's most recent swap.

IMG_5898.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter