Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

I can't wait to tell her about this trip. She's going to flip out :)

One of her spelling words this week was conspire. I always try to use Disney sentences...This week was "My mom and dad conspired to take me to Disney." Wait until she finds out we really did! :lmao:

can't wait to see her face when you tell her....make sure you have your camera ready!
going to try and surprise Megan with a quick trip to DLR 12/16-19 before we head up to modesto to visit our friends....Cheryl and her family are going to be there the same time and were so sweet to let us tag along....megan knows we are going to CA then, but told her we are flying into a different airport so she's not going to know until we get there!

Cassey - I just read your story about your DH being so insistent...I have a similar story -

A few years ago DH & I went down for an anniversary trip and he swore up and down that he had never ridden Expedition Everest. I knew that we had done it the year before, but nothing would convince him, even after the ride was over. He kept telling me and telling me that it was his first time on the ride. Well, when we got home, I went up to my scrapbook room and picked out the picture taken of him ON THE RIDE from the trip before! He thought that was pretty funny.

Someday he will believe me!

It is so nice when it works like it suppose to work. :thumbsup2

I freely admit to losing it this week over my other Expression. (I think the work I did for the sketch swap was passable, but it took me forever to do!). I'm so glad this is working properly :)

Great work, Cassey and Dawn!

can't wait to see her face when you tell her....make sure you have your camera ready!
going to try and surprise Megan with a quick trip to DLR 12/16-19 before we head up to modesto to visit our friends....Cheryl and her family are going to be there the same time and were so sweet to let us tag along....megan knows we are going to CA then, but told her we are flying into a different airport so she's not going to know until we get there!

How fun! DH wants to tell her the Sunday before we go. I'm hoping to do it before that, but if that's when it happens, that's when it happens :)

Cassey - I just read your story about your DH being so insistent...I have a similar story -

A few years ago DH & I went down for an anniversary trip and he swore up and down that he had never ridden Expedition Everest. I knew that we had done it the year before, but nothing would convince him, even after the ride was over. He kept telling me and telling me that it was his first time on the ride. Well, when we got home, I went up to my scrapbook room and picked out the picture taken of him ON THE RIDE from the trip before! He thought that was pretty funny.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's too funny, someday they will learn no to question us as we are all knowing.

Cassey

Jennifer, I'll be interested to hear all about your E2. I have been having some challenges with my E, but I bought some new mats....wow! what a difference that makes (imagine that!). I now am happier with it, but I suppose I should change the blade pretty soon.

Jennifer, I'll be interested to hear all about your E2. I have been having some challenges with my E, but I bought some new mats....wow! what a difference that makes (imagine that!). I now am happier with it, but I suppose I should change the blade pretty soon.

So far, so good, but I've had it plugged in for all of an hour ;) I'll keep you posted!

Here's my challenge page:

DSCN4046.jpg

5 kinds of paper; rub on title; shaker box; glitter sticker "ribbon".

Now to go back and read stories and yes the picture to go with the story I told is on this layout ;)

Finally made it! It's been a long day, but I am ready for some creative time. I think I'm gonna scan backwards though first and see what fun I missed out on...

Thanks ladies :) I really did downsize it , but, we all know how photobucket can be.

DH is here with my dinner, I'll be back in a little bit :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter