Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

Should we post layouts here or on the handiwork thread. It is not for the challenge, I am not working on Disney tonight:scared1:

You can post them here and also on any other thread they fit on. If you post them here we will all ohh and ahh over them.

Rebecca

AWM, and he complains about your carts and bought you a spare E.. .Your DH is so funny!!! He is the biggest ENABLER we have!!! Gotta love him!!

My DH took DD and DS15 to see DsS playing in his fb game.. DS10 and I are home. DS10 is over at the neighbors carving pumpkins again.. although if my text goes off again I'm going to tell DD to walk home.. she's giving me play by play of the game! LOL

In going with the theme of MK's 40th birthday tonight I will throw out this question:

What is one of your funniest memories from the MK?

Rebecca

Funny now, but not then! Our first time there my DD was dying to get on the people mover. We waited in line forever (30-40 minutes), couldn't figure out what was taking so long with all the empty cars going by?? We were actually waiting to ride Astro Orbiter. Boy were we surprised when ended up on the roof for that ride.

I have two Es. My DH bought me a spare for my birthday. :thumbsup2

wow what a wonderful DH! he does get the 1st place ribbon for enablers :thumbsup2

In going with the theme of MK's 40th birthday tonight I will throw out this question:

What is one of your funniest memories from the MK?

Rebecca

Megan's first trip to wdw in 2/2002, she was almost 2....when she realized Pluto had a tail she kept trying to catch it, Pluto kept going round and round and megan was just giggling away!

:lmao: That is a great story.

Mine - my kids dared me to jump and down and try to get picked for the Indy show. Imagine their embarrassment when I DID get picked. :lmao: And I hammed it up big time while I was on stage. Thumbs up, pointing at myself, oh yes, I embarrassed them. :thumbsup2

DH is my enabler. He goes to Michael's weekly to check for clearance carts and always calls to see if I have them or not. :thumbsup2

Awe, Pluto has a tail. That had to be cute.

Most of these items are from a swap on another board. The title, square, most paper beside the background and embellishments were all from the swap, as was most of the paper.

The swaps were a little different where instead of making photo mats we traded 6 pieces of 6 by 6 paper (2 pieces of 3 different colors/prints that match) so you could use the paper however you wish. Plus the kit also included a title, two hand made embellishments, and a small embellishment baggie. The only thing I can take credit for is the border above/below the pictures on the right ;)

IMG_5894.jpg

sb001-2.jpg

I think this fit for the challange & since I printed the pictures this morning & found Donald, Goofy, & pluto plus stars hiding on Dh desk they made a quick LO - one side of the mats was already glued down

anyways I'm off to make supper - no idea what I"m cooking yet I need it done in 40 minutes

Cute stories!!!

AWM, Can I borrow your DH? Mine wouldn't even know where Michael's is.:laughing:

Disney akj and Reddy love your pages.

Cassey

Cute pages!!!

My DH brought me home a Michael's gift card tonight :)

It is a tool thing. To him they are tools and equipment. He loves to collect tools. LOL If anyone needs any woodworking or car repairs, I bet we have the right tool. :rotfl2:

Here's an MK story--on our last trip the girls and I were getting out picture taken in front of the castle and I wanted a picture of us looking at the castle, so the photographer was behind us and he told us to "say cheese" and we did and we started laughing, 'cause of course you couldn't see our faces in the picture. The photopass photographer was laughin hysterically when we turned around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter