Online Crop Friday 9/30/11- open

Jennifer--you'll have to let us know how you like it ;) I'm considering possibly getting one (after Christmas) and using it for most things and using the "E" I have now only for SCAL so I can "strectch" the life of the "E" KWIM?

Yes. I will eventually have to get another machine that I can use SCAL on.

Good evening... I'm here finally had to take a phone call and finish my drink from earlier....
Tonight I am working on a stack of pages I kitted earlier in the week...

I also need to work on selecting some photos for PJ's Senior ad... I have our letter written already... need to boys to add their sentiments this weekend...

Also, washing DS15's soccer uniform for Monday's sectional game.. got mud all over the white uniforms because of all the mud.. been soaking on oxy clean all day!

I'm here. I don't think I will be scrapping any tonite. We have everything moved into the new house, so I'm going to spend my evening trying to find all my scrap stuff. While moving furniture last weekend, I sprained the MCL in my right knee. My mom, bless her heart, came over to help out after I got hurt, and she has made a mess of what were once organized stacks of boxes. So now I'm treasure hunting trying to find my tools and swap supplies. I'm not going to complain though. Without her help, I would have never got my kitchen cleaned!

Well- it was nice of mom to help but I understand what it is like to find things once someone else has put them somewhere. Good Luck!

Rebecca

I don't know why but I'm afraid to use my oxyclean. I have 2 containers of it and I never use it. It doesn't bleach the colors out for you?

I don't want to think about my E dying and no SCAL!!!

Hope the knee feels better!!

I am putting swap pieces to use tonight! Hope to get a lot done!!! Almost finished with a two page spread already. Thank Goodness for swaps :goodvibes

I'm here. Finally found the charger to my gypsy so I'm working on the planner swap and 2 disney trips. I'll be cutting and kitting mostly.
Gotta feed the fam. at some point but I'm aiming for takeout.

I don't know why but I'm afraid to use my oxyclean. I have 2 containers of it and I never use it. It doesn't bleach the colors out for you?

I fill the washer on the super size and put about a tablespoon or two in it.. I'm a big chicken with it too... It really hasn't been soaking all day.. just seems like it because I've been running non -stop.. as for the colors no, I've not had any bleach out.... but I dilute so much it's like I don't use it...

It's just me and my 7 yr. old DD tonight. Other DD is at a friends sleepover and DH is working late (like always--sigh). We went to Dairy Queen right after school to celebrate her A+ spelling test today...so not hungry for dinner yet. But it'll be leftovers.

we stopped for take out on the way home...yummy italian! megan got pizza and I got baked manicotti with salad.

just finished putting titles on my Epcot sketch pages, now to start cutting for my last group....2 page group for MK...

I don't want to think about my E dying and no SCAL!!!

Hope the knee feels better!!

I am putting swap pieces to use tonight! Hope to get a lot done!!! Almost finished with a two page spread already. Thank Goodness for swaps :goodvibes

ditto here - I'm afraid if my E dies someone will come hunting me:lmao:

I need to think up new ideas for my next trip but I have to finish up this one first - I'm thinking of being in more swaps instead of making so many of my files

I'm sorry you got hurt moving - that is a pain - I hope you labeled the boxes good but I'm guess that didn't happen since I always think I will then DH comes along & goofs them all up

I use oxyclean like the father on "My big fat greek wedding" uses windex :goodvibes

Dinner done and over here. Had baked potato bar. Quick, easy! It is just DS and me for now.

I am here, just waiting on the family to finish eating. I will be working on disney pages from Epcot. I have bee scrappin since 9 am. I am thinking of attmepting the 1st challenge but have to finish up the pages I was working on before dinner.

Jen, what kind of shoe?

Cassey

I sent DH to dinner with DD1. He's picking up something for me and DD2 on his way home.

I think I'll work on the challenge page as soon as I finish the element I'm working on.

I am here, just waiting on the family to finish eating. I will be working on disney pages from Epcot. I have bee scrappin since 9 am. I am thinking of attmepting the 1st challenge but have to finish up the pages I was working on before dinner.

Jen, what kind of shoe?

Cassey

A high heel, from whatever is pre-programmed on the machine. Going to attach it to my G now.

Should we post layouts here or on the handiwork thread. It is not for the challenge, I am not working on Disney tonight:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter