October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some pages!

I am moving slowly this month but I have 4 pages completed. I have been ordering pictures and organizing them. Hopefully, I can a few more done this weekend and some completed through out the week to end on a decent note.

Scrapbooking all day tomorrow 8 am - 9 pm for Project Graduation at my DD high school - I have about 15 layouts right now all prepared - will try to get more ready tonight hope to get ALOT..

I don't think I've scrapped anything since May or June but I finally started my South Dakota book. Put me down for 7!

guess i'd better scrap fast tomorrow. I spent the week organizing and packing for the crop. went and helped her set up the room and I've already staked claim to my spot :lmao: got a window too.

I got 33 done at my crop yesterday and 2 more today so 35 for the weekend. Fell short of my 50 goal for yesterday by 17 I need to stop running my mouth and helping my mother (and others that were bowwering stuff). next crop I'm going to be the anti social one in the corner.

But E's school book up to this years fall pics are done pre k to 4th and L's swim season for last year (except for states cause he wanted to keep his medals in his case) is totally complete ribbons, heat sheet ans pics. I've even scrapped the pics from the meet last weekend.

I'm seriously considering leaving all this stuff packed for a weekend at camp or the next crop we're hoping to do in Jan. Since I know know I don't need much in the way of stamps (alphas and the 5 other sets) I could go in a heart beat.

At my Crop on Saturday I got 20 pages completed.. Might have done 2 or 3 more but ran out of CM pages in my book plus it was 8pm and i'd been there since 8am so I just called it a night!
Great Job Christy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter