October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some pages!

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
Okay, ladies, you know the drill. Completed pages of any size count toward your totals. Let's get scrappin!!!

Players:
StephandMike<3Disney
goofyx3

czycropper - 3
jacksmomma - 4
Nutz4Dizney - 4
mantaz - 4
Disney rider - 5
princessnancy96 - 7
lindababe - 7
MazdaUK - 10
New England Eeyore - 11
MarieS - 16
BernardandMissBianca - 16
vanyel- 19
rlovew - 20
mom2faith - 21
ColleenG - 22
ArizonaRita - 36
lovemy3kiddos - 40
StitchIsOurHero - 41
mommy2mrb - 46
katied - 54
joyah - 57
bigsis1970 - 57
Girldreamer02 - 65

wdwmickey - 85 :mickeyjum

Page Leader::mickeyjum

I'm in. I've already got 6 done so far! And I'm going to an all day crop on Sunday. I can't wait!

I'm in for 1! Gotta get some productivity going!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEE!!!!

I'm in...hoping for a BIG month!!! I'm setting my goal at 62...that's 2 a day...so I'm already behind by 8!!

My goal is HUGE!! I am determined to finish trip # 1 before trip #3 on Nov 10!!

My total goal for October is 70 pages. I know, nothing like a challenge!! But, I completed 15 pages on Saturday, and 1 last night so only 54 to go!!

Then in the first week of November I will have 12 to go and I will be done my trip.

I would like to do 2 pages a day - that is not too crazy, is it??

Yup, I fear I have bitten off more than I can chew, but I am determined!!

My goal for this month is 62 pages. Whatever I get done this month in the Disney album is all that gets done in that album until I finish DS's 1st year book. It's my short-term goal to be done with his 1st year by Christmas, and his 2nd year by the time we go on our trip.

Not to mention the other stuff I want to get done, but oh well!!! ;)

I am in for this month. I have DD's pictures printed up to Sept 2010. I need to finish that darn disney album, work on DD's album and get to work on printing another set of vacation pictures. Perhaps even work on my St. Augustine trip. That would be nice! I have 2 pages sitting on my table that need to be stuck down. Perhaps I can get that done today some time!

5 for me so far. My goal is 78 and that will put me at my goal of 500 for the year :) I've been spending far too much time making swap stuff and not enought time making pages (even DH has noticed) ;)

I'm in need to complete some cheer competitions from last year before they begin this year!

So far I have 3 pages :thumbsup2

Will these will count.....I made an autograph book for a MAW child!
20 pages, altered the cover, made photo mat's and embellished the autograph pages.

Thanks!

mommy2mrb - I say they count!

Great progress so early in the month! And great goals for everyone.

I don't know how many pages this will translate to, but my goal is to finish my WDW Feb 2009 trip. This is like the book that will never die - everytime I think I'm being close to done I find more pictures. I finally sat down and pulled together what I've done so far and I'm pretty sure it's going to be 3 albums. :scared1:

mommy2mrb - I say they count!

Great progress so early in the month! And great goals for everyone.

I don't know how many pages this will translate to, but my goal is to finish my WDW Feb 2009 trip. This is like the book that will never die - everytime I think I'm being close to done I find more pictures. I finally sat down and pulled together what I've done so far and I'm pretty sure it's going to be 3 albums. :scared1:

Thanks, it turned out really cute!

I finished 8 pages in my sons 8x8 basesball book. I have an all day crop coming up this month so I'll be able to add to that later. I'm working on doing more pre-planning at home in order to finish more pages at crops.

I'll play this month I started the swim team book for L. do pages with medals and ribbons count?

Right now I'm at 12 but have a crop in 2 weeks and hoping to get 50 (very lofty goal) done.

Any and all tips of power scrapping are being accepted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter