October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some pages!

I'd like to join this month.. I've completed 6 pages so far this month with Crops coming up on 10/16 and 10/23 - I've pulled stuff together for both of these so I plan to get some big numbers in (LOL if I don't spend to much time gabbing that is)

Ive been working a bit ahead as we will be trick or treating with Mickey tomorrow at DL:cool1:(and spending Saturday with him too!)
Please add 6 more to my count.

did 2 more pages today!

have fun in DLR AR, we did the halloween party back in 07, had lots of fun!

I scrap when I can't sleep ;) I've also been working on a "wish book"

I'm sorry...I'm behind in posting my totals for the month!! Please put me in for 23 so far this month!!! Woohoo!!!! Off to a decent start! I am hoping to get at least 8 more done this month...so I'm at one a day!!!!

I'm sorry...I'm behind in posting my totals for the month!! Please put me in for 23 so far this month!!! Woohoo!!!! Off to a decent start! I am hoping to get at least 8 more done this month...so I'm at one a day!!!!
OMG!!!!:thumbsup2:cool1::banana::scared1:

I actually got 7 more pages done --- and i can't wait for my crop tomorrow night!

cheryl holy moly girlfriend wish I could think to scrap when I can't sleep I'm usually in such a fog I climb on the futon with the laptop for a bit and it dulls me to sleep.

8 more for me please this weekend. Now to finish the last few hanging out on my desk and pack for the crop on sat 14 hours of uninterrupted peace.... well not really I'm bringing my mom so instead of hearing mom I'll hear Chris all day. maybe I can get Renee to adopt her for the day.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter