October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some pages!

I'll play this month I started the swim team book for L. do pages with medals and ribbons count?

Right now I'm at 12 but have a crop in 2 weeks and hoping to get 50 (very lofty goal) done.

Any and all tips of power scrapping are being accepted.

Yep - any pages count! As for tips - just keep plugging away!

Oh I'll jump on the wagon I have 5 done for this and last month not good:sad1: but not horrible....:confused3

Any and all tips of power scrapping are being accepted.

Christy--for power scrapping I usually pull paper & embellishments and group that in a box with the photos I plan to use. I start with the first page set and then lay a piece of 12 x 12 cardboard down then add the next page set (or 2 pages or 3 however many will use the same paper & embellies) until I get as many sets as I think I can complete (or will fit in the box). Put the lid on the box and carefully flip it and open from the bottom and whala the first set is on top :) You can also group in 2 gallon bags if that's easier.

When power scrapping I usuall keep it really simple as far as embellishments and I try to have a critcal eye when eliminating photos that way I can just crop and adhere and not spend a ton of time choosing pictures or positoning & re-positioning stuff ;)

I'm on board with 16 pages.

I'm counting some of the Make A Wish ABC swap pages because I won't get those back to scrap.

Congrats on winning Septembers count.

Please add me. I hope to get 23 pages done this month.

I got 6 done today. The crop I was going to tomorrow got canceled :sad1: Maybe I can lock myself in my scrapping room and still get somethings done. Let's pretend Mommy isn't home! :rotfl2:

6 more pages for me:thumbsup2 DS(10) has gone to Legoland today with his cousins and DH is at work so I might even get some more done:goodvibes

Cheryl Thank you that is what i do for going to crops. My problem is pics!! I:love: them and want to show them. 1 heat (50 meters) I might take 20 just because........ I'm thinking that I need to map something out with these. I got ( at ckc) some of the laser pages and they had like 6 or 8 cut outs these worked great for a heat.

Does anyone know if there is a cart for cricut that does this type of cutting?

I've also got to limit the photos that I take with me........

I managed to get 2 more pages done last night in his regular album

Ah, Christy I've gotten have gotten "brutal" when choosing photos. I choose only the very best ones, or the ones that tell a story. I also take tons of pictures, last weekend at Sarah's marching competition (show lasts less that 10 minutes) I took almost 200 pictures ;) Good luck :)

I'm like that!! 25 meters down=10 or more 25 meters back=10 or more. x at least 3 heats then relays!!! oh my and forget the other kid with 1/2 basketball games!!!!

Definately need to find a way around this!

page maps are a great thing and I should probably use them more but they get to fluffy or something need to re think them in my brain a bit more.

Good morning!
I know Ive been quiet lately but I am still lurking around!
Please put me down for 30 pages. My biggest problem right now is that Ive got a DL Halloween party coming up and I have a past party Im working on but I keep getting stuck with the idea of but what if something happens next weekend that this item would go better with!

2 pages done yesterday. I am going to a crop on Saturday so I hope to have much more to add.

Add in 5 more for me, as part of a swap I got 5 pages done.

I have an "early" day today as daycare is sick and I have to pick up DD at schoiol, so with my bonus 2 hours, I am hoping for a couple more pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter