October Scrapbooking Challenge - Scare up some pages!

At my crop on Saturday night I did 12 pages! I am almost done my 2005 solo trip book!

Hi. I'm new to the disboards, love to scrap, can never find enough time. Seeing all of everyones totals for the month, I'm in awe and jealous all at the same time. :)

Keep up the good work!

Hi. I'm new to the disboards, love to scrap, can never find enough time. Seeing all of everyones totals for the month, I'm in awe and jealous all at the same time. :)

Keep up the good work!

Welcome Goofyx3!!! just jump on in!!!

Please add 2 more for me ::::: that's 40 for the month!!!

3 more for me tonight. I've got to get in a groove, I'm just not feeling it! :confused:

Everything should be updated to here. I haven't had much DIS-time lately so I was behind - some amazing scrapping going on this month!!

wdwmickey - :worship: Great job so far!!

I had to cancel my crop yesterday, but I still did 4 pages while watching TV at night. I've got partially completed albums all over the place - I just want to get them done!!!

I'd like to join this month..

Hi Michelle! :wave: It's been a long time! I remember when you were planning that 2005 solo trip you're talking about scrapping. Nice to see you here again.

Keep up the good work!

Welcome aboard!

Aww thanks :flower3: There's been a lot of sleepless nights around here lately :upsidedow

you and me both honey, but I keep working on my swaps at night, scrap during the day!

Mommy2mrb--thanks for the bananas!! I'm thinking they'll definitely help! ;)

Cheryl--way to go on meeting your goal!!

I've done 24 pages complete. I've also done 30 pages of layouts only (no pictures/journaling) for a MAW family - do those count too?

I've done 24 pages complete. I've also done 30 pages of layouts only (no pictures/journaling) for a MAW family - do those count too?

they do, I got to count my pages for the autograph book I made for the Big Give MAW family!!!

I finished 8 more pages yesterday. I'm working on my family Christmas book and would like to get caught up before the end of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter